The 2019 Alabama Legislative Session was one of the most controversial sessions in Alabama history so let’s look at what all was accomplished and what was left on the table this year. What Passed A lot of bills saw their way to the Governor’s desk […]
SB 400 (2019) News & Articles
Subscribe To Our NewsletterWe will send you our latest articles to your inbox every morning.
- Mo Brooks Is Okay With Abandoning US Allies
- 800,000+ Alabama Residents Live Below Poverty Level
- Jessica Taylor Becomes 6th Republican To Enter Alabama’s 2nd Congressional Race
- Does it Matter Who Alabama Republicans Nominate For Senate? Probably not.
- Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Strongest in Alabama