- Location: Good Hope, AL - Cullman County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 526-F
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Attended, Athens State University
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 12, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 12, 2014-present
- Mayor, Good Hope, Alabama, 2008-2014
- Former Member, Housing Finance Authority Legislative Oversight Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Boards, Agencies and Commissions, Alabama State House of Representatives
City Boards of Education, costs of administrative office from local funds only, Sec. 16-11-28 added
No Sponsored Bills
Cullman Co., sheriff, salary, feeding of prisoners further provided for, Discretionary Fund established, const. amend.
Controlled substances, crimes and offenses, McGough's Law, created, unlawful distrib. of controlled substance resulting in death, unlawful distrib. of controlled substance resulting in serious physical injury, Secs. 13A-6-5, 13A-6-20.1 added
Campaign finance reports, electronic filing required without exceptions, Sec. 17-5-8 am'd.
Cullman Co., coroner, annual salary provided for, Sec. 45-22-60 am'd.
Fine, Kathleen Shelton, 90th birthday, commended
Domestic violence, in the first, second, and third degree, committed in the presence of a minor, increased incarceration periods and enhanced penalties, Secs. 13A-6-130, 13A-6-131 am'd.