- Location: Montgomery, AL - Montgomery County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 738
- Montgomery, AL 36130
- Attending, Miles Law School
- BS, Physical Education/Recreation Health/Drivers Education, Alabama State University
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018
- Member, Montgomery City Council, District 4
- Assistant Prinicpal, Bellingrath Middle School, present
Montgomery Co., Montgomery Co. Legislative Delegation, procedures for the duties and responsibilities established, quorum requirements
Montgomery Co., ad valorem tax for Montg. School Tax District, levy at rate $1.85 on each $100 (18.5 mills) by co. commission, referendum of Montg. Co., not to include Pike Road
Campaign finance reports, electronic filing with Secretary of State required, Secs. 17-5-4, 17-5-5, 17-5-8, 17-5-9, 17-5-10, 17-5-11, 17-5-19.1, 17-5-19.2 am'd.
Animals, required rabies vaccines for certain canidae and felidae, further provided for, possession of certain large felidae, wolves, or bears, prohibited under certain conditions, penalties, Secs. 3-8-1 am'd; Sec. 3-8-2 added.
Economic Dev, property adjacent to U.S. Air Force Base, mun. or co. authorized to form authority for development, issuance of bonds, tax exemptions
Montgomery, mayor-council, salary of council-mayor, Act 618, 1973 Reg. Sess., am'd.
Motor vehicles, Roderick Scott Safety Belt Use Act of 2019, safety belt use further provided, Secs. 32-5B-1, 32-5B-4 am'd.
Municipalities, zoning in police jurisdiction, in counties where another municipality has zoning authority in police jurisdiction, authorized
Montgomery Co., rental tax, co. commission authorized to levy and collect, exemptions, administration and enforcement of rental tax
No Sponsored Bills