- 11 South Union Street, Suite 738
- Montgomery, AL 36130
- Attending, Miles Law School
- BS, Physical Education/Recreation Health/Drivers Education, Alabama State University
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018
- Member, Montgomery City Council, District 4
- Assistant Prinicpal, Bellingrath Middle School, present
Montgomery, mayor-council, salary of council-mayor, Act 618, 1973 Reg. Sess., am'd.
Motor vehicles, Roderick Scott Safety Belt Use Act of 2019, safety belt use further provided, Secs. 32-5B-1, 32-5B-4 am'd.
Municipalities, zoning in police jurisdiction, in counties where another municipality has zoning authority in police jurisdiction, authorized
Montgomery Co., rental tax, co. commission authorized to levy and collect, exemptions, administration and enforcement of rental tax
No Sponsored Bills