- 11 South Union Street, Suite 517-F
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- BS, Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services, Univeristy of North Alabama, 1995-1997
- Associate's, Business, Northwest Shoals Community College at Muscle Shoals, 1993-1995
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 18, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 18, 2018
- Managing Partner, SAL Properties, Limited Liability Company, 2013-present
- Owner, Kiel Equipment, 1996-present
- Music Director, Tharptown Baptist Church, 1996-2016
- Founding Member, Franklin County Broadband Taskforce
- Member, Federal Monitoring Committee, Franklin County School System
- Member, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Accreditation Monitoring Committee, Frankling County School System
Colbert Co., court cost, add'l service of process fees for service by sheriff, distrib.
Colbert Co., sheriff, authorized to conduct fund raising events, including redeos and gun safety courses, use of funds for office
Cottage food production operations, baked goods and roasted coffees, exempt from obtaining food service permit from health department, labeling of baked goods, other food items, food safety course required, Sec. 22-20-5.1 am'd.
Franklin Co., churches, deadly physical force, use in self-defense or defense of others, const. amend.
Manufactured homes, distribution of certificate of title transaction fees clarified; years for requirement for certificate of title updated. Section amnd 32-20-4, 32-20-20, and 32-20-21
No Sponsored Bills