- Location: Gadsden, AL - Etowah County
- Birthday: April 27, 1963 57
- Attended, Jefferson County Sheriffs Academy, 2009
- Attended, Gadsden State Community College
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 30, 2012-2018
- Delegate, National Republican Convention, 2008
- Alternate Delegate, National Republican Convention, 2004
- Butler Properties, Limited Liability Company, 2002-present
- Employee, Butler Electrical Contractors
- Member, State Republican Executive Committee
- Member, Etowah County Republican Executive Committee
- Former Member, State Government Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Education Policy Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Vice Chair, Financial Services Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, Alabama Textbook Committee
- Member, Alabama Public Library Executive Board
- Member, Etowah County Board of Education
- Member, Electrical Contractors Board
- Member, Cross Point Baptist Church
No Sponsored Bills
No Sponsored Bills
Etowah Co., sheriff, feeding of prisoners further provided for, Prisoner Food Fund established, const. amend.
Motor vehicles, distinctive license plates, provide for "person with autism" motor vehicle plate
Gadsden, board of education, election at the same time and from the same districts as city council, qualifications, terms, compensation, filling vacancies, referendum
Sewer systems, solid waste, septic tank sewage-systems, regulated by Dept. of Public Health, rules limiting systems based on types of materials used in treatment superseded
Custodial sexual misconduct, crimes further defined, community corrections program, alcohol or drug abuse court referral and treatment program included, Secs. 14-11-30, 14-11-31 am'd.
Credit Unions, regulation of; voting and notice requirements for board meetings, provided for, conversion of credit unions chartered in other states to Alabama state chartered credit union, provided for, access provided to certain third-party examination reports, executive session of boards, provided for, certain public disclosures, provided for, Secs. 5-17-22, 5-17-40, 5-17-45, 5-17-56, 5-17-60, am'd.
Animals, cruelty to dogs and cats, shelter defined, Sec. 13A-11-240 am'd.
Human trafficking, increase criminal penalties for obstructing enforcement of, Secs. 13A-6-152, 13A-6-153 am'd.
Hagedorn, Donna, outstanding professional achievement, commended