Margie Wilcox Info
- Location: Mobile, AL - Mobile County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 524-E
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Graduated, :Leadership Mobile, 1998-1999
- Attended, Theodore High School
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 104, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 104, 2014-present
- Owner, Yellow Cab of Baldwin, 2007-present
- Owner, Yellow Cab of Mobile, 2007-present
- Founder and Owner, Pensacola Bay Transportation, Limited Liability Company, 2001-present
- Division Manager and Bookkeeper, Mobile Bay Enterprises, 1977-2001
- Chief Executive Officer, Mobile Bay Transportation, 1980-present
- Former Member, Economic Development and Tourism, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Children and Senior Advocacy Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Charter Member, St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, present
- Member, Business Council of Alabama Board, 1998-2012
- Board Member, Taxicab, Limousine and Paratransit Association, 2004-present
- Member, Leadership Mobile Board, 2000-2002
- President, National Association of Women Business Owners, 1994-1996
- Former Member, Mobile County Republican Executive Committee
- Member, Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Escambia County Transportation Disadvantage Advisory Board
- Member, Pensacola Disability Summit Council and Penwheels
- Member, Mobile Advisory Council for Disabled
- Member, Mobile Area Lodging Association
- Member, Mobile Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Member, Envision Coastal Alabama
Litter, increase penalties, introduce new penalties for litter from vehicle, watercraft, of cigarettes or of urine, and change from Class C to Class B misdemeanor, Secs. 13A-7-29, 23-5-6, 32-5-76, 32-5A-60, 33-6-10 am'd.
Veterinary Medical Examiners, State Board of, dispensing veterinarians, required to notify animal owners options to purchase veterinary drugs from pharmacies which carry them
Toll roads and bridges, Toll Road, Bridge and Tunnel Authority, state and local tax exemptions further provided, Secs. 23-2-142, 23-2-153 am'd.
Occupational Therapy, Alabama State Board of, Sunset Law review, continued until October 1, 2023.
Athlete Agents Commission, Sunset Law review, continued until October 1, 2023.
Security Regulatory Board, Sunset law review, continued until October 1. 2023.
Mobile Co., co. commission authorize to exempt intermittent food service establishment from regulation by co. health dept. in association with regional celebration or tradition
Motor vehicles, distinctive license plates, registration renewals, disclosure of certain information to sponsoring organization at time of registration, Secs. 32-6-64, 32-6-67 am'd.
Transportation Infrastructure Bank, funding to capitalize and pledge toward bonds, add road and bridge funds authorized to be pledged, operation of bank further provided for, Secs. 23-7-2, 23-7-29, 23-7-30, 23-7-31 added; Secs. 23-7-6, 23-7-7, 23-7-9, 23-7-15, 23-7-17, 23-7-18, 23-7-19, 23-7-20, 23-7-21am'd.
Education, State Dept. of Education and Alabama Dept. of Rehabilitation Services, to consult with Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind to select language developmental milestones and monitor and track progress of deaf and hard-of-hearing children
Ahmadi, Timothy Peter, death mourned
Harris, Percy, commended