- July 16, 1956 62
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 400-C
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Attended, University of Alabama, 1974-1978
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 62, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 62, 2014-present
- Co-Owner, Solid Rock Builders, present
- Professional Football Player, Green Bay Packers, National Football League, retired, 1979-1986
- Employee, United American Assurance
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, University of Alabama
- President, AIG-Baker
- Former Member, Tuscaloosa County Legislation Committee, Alabama State House of Representative
- Former Member, Insurance Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, deacon, Sunday School teacher, First Baptist Church, present
- Football Player, University of Alabama, 1974-1978
State agencies, process to require agencies to provide detailed information on the services they provide or fund, service inventory, Legislative Services Agency responsible for compiling a catalog of services for the state
Tuscaloosa Co, privately owned sewer systems that use public rights-of-way in city limits, under jurisdiction of PSC, const. amend.
Term limits, members of Senate and House of Representatives limited to three consecutive full terms, const. amend.
Tuscaloosa Co, privately owned sewer systems that use public rights-of-way of public roads, req'd to be certified and regulated by PSC, const. amend.
Legislature, members of, providing consulting services, persons compensating members to notify Ethics Commission of certain arrangements, Sec. 36-25-7.1 added
Relating to juvenile dependency proceedings; to establish indigency requirements and limit eligibility for court-appointed counsel for parents who have parental rights terminated.