- State Representative - District 9
- Official Email Missing
- Location: Hartselle, AL - Morgan County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 401-F
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- BS, The University of West Alabama, 1996-2002
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 9, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 9, 2018
- Owner, Hagen Homes Incorporated, 2005-present
- Chair, Hartselle Area Chamber Commerce, present
- Member, Hartselle Rifle Association, present
- Member, National Rifle Association, present
- Member, Hartselle Kiwanis, present
- Member, Hartselle Rotary, present
- Member, Morgan County Builders Association, present
- Member, Hartselle First Baptist Church, present
- Member, Economic Development Group of Hartselle
- Member, Leadership of Hartselle
Motor vehicles, driving without a license, penalties, Sec. 32-6-19 am'd.
Crimes and offenses, to revise the criminal penalties for a violation of attempting to elude, Sec. 13A-10-52 am'd.
Health, to remove religious exemption for requirement to vaccinate students, Sec. 16-30-3 am'd.
Taxation, receipts, state entities, authority to unearmark and use for other areas where funding has been reduced
No Sponsored Bills