Tim Wadsworth Info
- Location: Arley, AL - Winston County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 528-D
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Master's, Tax Accounting, University of Alabama, 1979
- BS, Accounting, University of Alabama, 1978
- JD, Cumberland Law School, 1976-1978
- Associate's, Walker College, 1973-1976
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 14, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 14, 2014-present
- Attorney, Wadsworth Law Office, 1985-present
- Former Accountant, Southern Natural Gas, 1981-1982
- Accountant, Deloitte, Haskins, and Sells, Limited Liability Partnership, 1979-1981
- Former Member, Technology and Research Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Vice Chair, State Government Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, National Rifle Association, present
- Member, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Member, Alabama Accounting Society
Walker Co., judge of probate authorized to exercise equity jurisdiction under certain conditions, const. amend.
Crimes and offenses, crime of drug-induced murder, created
Courts, probate courts, general jurisdiction over orphans' business deleted, const. amend.
Physicians, rural income tax credit under certain conditions, existing credit terminated, new credit provided, Secs. 40-18-130.1 to 40-18-132.1, inclusive, added.
Human Resources Dept., require the department to compensate attorneys hired by the department at a minimum rate per hour
Judges, to authorize a judge of probate, district judge, or circuit judge to carry a pistol on court property
Teachers' Retirement System, retirees, one-time lump sum retirement payment in December 2017, approp. from Edu. Trust Fund in Oct. 2016.
Fishing licenses, provide an exception from licensure to members of a high school fishing team, Secs. 9-11-53, 9-11-53.1 am'd.
Commerce, recapture benefit extended to call centers that relocate out of state
Oakman, Economic and Industrial Development Authority, appointment of board members, further provided for, Act 90-305, 1990 Reg. Sess., am'd.
County jails and state penitentiaries, prisoners, sheriff and Dept. of Corrections, required to provide feminine hygiene products to female inmates under certain conditions, Secs. 14-3-44, 14-6-19 am'd.
Motor vehicles, driving under the influence, provide a 10 year look back for prior convictions, administrative driver license suspensions, Sec. 32-5A-191 am'd.
Hospitals required to provide notice and hold public hearing prior to closure or termination of services
Pardons and Paroles Board, prisoners, pardon, parole, or conditional release of, Executive Director to certify official order within 30 days, Sec. 15-22-37 am'd.
Walker Co., state lands, sixteenth section lands, and school lands, distrib. to trust account for schools and county board of education, const. amend.
Jones, John Daniel, outstanding professional achievement, commended