- State Senator - District 2
- Official Email Missing
- Location: Madison, AL - Madison County
- Birthday: April 9, 1944 76
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 730
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Graduated, Pharmacy, Auburn University, 1967-1971
- BS, Chemistry, University of Alabama, 1962-1966
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 2, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 2, 2018
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 2, 2010
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, 1994-2010
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 1982-1994
- Registered and Certified Immunizating Pharmacist, Rite Aid Pharmacy, 2004-present
- Pharmacist, Medicare Health Plan Manager
- Chair, Athens State University, College of Arts and Sciences Board of Visitors, present
- Member, Health Establishments at Locals Schools (HEALS), Incorporated Board of Directors, present
- Member, Tennessee Valley Republican Club, present
- Member, Alabama State Republican Executive Committee, present
- Member, Madison County Republican Executive Committee, present
- Member, University Baptist Church, present
- Member, Alabama Commission on Graduation Rates and High School Dropouts, present
- Member, Calhoun Community College Foundation Board of Directors, present
- Member, United States Space and Rocket Center Foundation Board of Directors, present
- Member and Founding Board Chair, American Village and Citizenship Trust Board of Directors, present
- Former Member, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine Community Advisory Committee
- Member, Alabama Pharmaceutical Association
- Member, North Alabama Health Underwriters Association
Boards of Registrars, process for updating voter registration lists revised, Sec. 17-4-30 am'd.
Pharmacy Benefits Managers, steering patients to affiliated pharmacies prohibited, mining patient data prohibited, requiring mail order pharmacies by health insurance plan prohibited, Act 2019-457, 2019 Reg. Sess., sections amended and renumbered; Secs. 27-45A-6 to 27-45A-10, inclusive, 27-45A-12 added; Secs. 27-45A-3, 27-45A-4, 27-45A-5 am'd.
Taxation, registration fees and ad valorem taxes for utility trailers, exemptions provided for, Sec. 32-11-2 am'd.
Military installations, land use planning, counties and municipalities to give notice re tall structures and wind energy facilities, Sec. 11-106-6 added; Secs. 11-106-3, 11-106-4 am'd.
Sweet potato, official state vegetable, designated
Military bases, counties and municipalities, formation of redevelopment authorities to finance projects contiguous to operating or closed bases, eminent domain powers
Limestone Co., TVA in-lieu-of-taxes payments, distrib. to volunteer fire depts, further provided for when volunteer fire dept is decertified, Sec. 45-42-163 am'd.
Pharmacists, biological drug products, substitution with interchangeable biological products as defined, Sec. 34-23-8.1 added; Sec. 34-23-1 am'd.
County Superintendent of Education, required to be appointed unless provided otherwise by constitution
Pharmacy, St. Board, pharmacy technicians, reinstatement of license, lapsed fees limited to five years, Sec. 34-23-131am'd.
Pharmacists, collaborative practice agreements with a physician, agreements to be submitted to Bd. of Pharmacy and St. Bd. of Medical Examiners, Sec. 34-23-77 added
No Sponsored Bills