The information provided below on Betty Carol Graham from Alexander City, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Betty Carol Graham from Alexander City, AL.
- AA, Auburn University
- BS, Jacksonville State University
- MA, Montevallo University
Known political history for Betty Carol Graham from Alexander City, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 81, 2010
Known professional history for Betty Carol Graham from Alexander City, AL.
- Dean of Students, Central Alabama Community College
- Experience, Chambers/Tallapoosa Community Action Agency
- Experience, Retired Educator
- Experience, Coosa County Board of Education
- Experience, Tallapoosa County Board of Education
- Experience, Vice President of Central Alabama Community College
- State President, Alabama Education Association
Known organizational history for Betty Carol Graham from Alexander City, AL.
- Board of Directors Member, Alexander Chamber of Commerce, present
- Former Member, Charter Class of Leadership
- Member, Speakers Bureau, present
- Member, Alabama Cattlemen and Cattlewomen Association, present
- Teachers, local boards of education required to notify teachers of reduction in compensation due to loss of supplemental position, Sec. 16-24-12 am'd.
- Education certificate, State Superintendent of Education to promptly notify holder of investigation of misconduct and prohibited from taking negative action against holder until all due process exhausted, Sec. 16-23-5 am'd.
- Municipalities, domestic violence statistics compiled and maintained by a municipality, posted on municipal website, Melanie Camp Act
- Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, over-the-counter products, sales further regulated, on-line electronic verification system operated by Criminal Justice Information Center, penalties, Drug Abuse Task Force, established, members, Sec. 20-2-190 am'd.; Act 2009-283, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Girls and Women in the Criminal Justice System, Commission on, established, composition, duties, compensation, operation, annual report to Governor and Legislature
- Mental Health Department, certain institutions, leasing, transferring, or management by nongovernmental entities, approval by Legislature required, Sec. 22-50-9 am'd.
- Creek War and War of 1812 Bicentennial Commission, established, members, powers, duties, termination, Secs. 41-9-1060 to 41-9-1067, inclusive, added
- Homeowners insurance, homeowner policyholders provided certain information and rights regarding homeowners policies, violations under Unfair Trade Practices Act, Homeowners Bill of Rights Act
- Boards of registrars, county, compensation increased, Secs. 17-3-5, 17-3-12 am'd.
- Reeltown Youth Baseball League, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Assault in the second degree, utility workers included as a protected class, utility worker defined, Sec. 13A-6-21 am'd.; Act 2009-586, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Children First Trust Fund, receipts allocated for State Board of Education transferred to General Fund during fiscal year ending 2011
- Education Appropriations Act for fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, debt service on certain bonds, funding from Capital Improvement Trust Fund reduced, funding from Education Trust Fund increased, supplemental appropriation for debt service on certain Public School and College Authority bond swaps, appropriation to state agencies for fiscal year ending September 30, 2009, reappropriated, certain food stamp funds not to revert from Human Resources Department, use for child care, Act 2009-339, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Teachers' Retirement System, pension accumulation fund, accrued liability contribution rate authorized to be computed by Board of Control over a 30-year period, Sec. 16-25-21 am'd.
- Education budget, appropriations for the support, maintenance, and development of public education
- Lyman Ward Military Academy, appropriation
- Tuskegee University, appropriation
- Talladega College, appropriation
- Health and human services, 2-1-1 Call Centers, established as resource for applying for All Kids Insurance Program, Health Department and United Way of Alabama to implement, appropriation
- Energy, Alabama Public Interest Energy Research and Development Grants Program, established, funding for energy projects, Commission on Public Interest Energy Research and Development Grants, established, Permanent Joint Legislative Committee on Energy Policy to advise, Public Interest Energy Research and Development Grants Fund, established, appropriation
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Betty Carol Graham from Alexander City, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Betty Carol Graham? Do you have an opinion on Betty Carol Graham? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Betty Carol Graham.|