The information provided below on Butch Taylor from New Hope, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Butch Taylor from New Hope, AL.
- Official Email: Unknown
Known political history for Butch Taylor from New Hope, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 22, 2010
- Won Special Election, Experience, Alabama State House of Representatives, March 6, 2007
- Former Member, New Hope City Council
- Former Member/President, Madison County Board of Education
Known professional history for Butch Taylor from New Hope, AL.
- Teacher/Coach, Madison County Board of Education, Retired
Butch Taylor from New Hope, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Entertainment districts, Class 1, 2, and 3 municipalities authorized to establish, regulation of sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages, retail liquor license issued by Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, license fee levied, Sec. 28-3A-21 am'd.
- City of Huntsville Federal Building Authority, BRAC distributions from State of Alabama authorized for financing infrastructure and improvements in certain areas of North Alabama impacted by 2005 Base Realignment and Closure
- Local boards of education, reporting requirements, publications of financial statements in local newspaper, optional, signing of payrolls by chair of board, requirement abolished, Secs. 16-8-37, 16-11-24 am'd.; Secs. 16-9-28, 16-9-33, 16-12-17 repealed
- Granite and limestone surface mining, local approval prior to issuance of state permit required, public hearings required, Sec. 22-22A-5.1 added
- Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, over-the-counter products, sales further regulated, on-line electronic verification system operated by Criminal Justice Information Center, penalties, Drug Abuse Task Force, established, members, Sec. 20-2-190 am'd.; Act 2009-283, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Civil and criminal litigation and investigations involving the state, Attorney General to direct, Governor has no authority
- Institutions of higher education, requiring students to live on campus, prohibited
- Protection From Abuse Act, issuance and procedures for issuance of protection orders relating to domestic violence and abuse, plaintiffs further defined according to relationships with defendant, jurisdiction, relationship to uniform acts, petitions, Protection Order Registry at Administrative Office of Courts, criminal penalties repealed, Secs. 30-5-1, 30-5-2, 30-5-3, 30-5-4, 30-5-5, 30-5-6, 30-5-7, 30-5-8 am'd.; Secs. 30-5-9, 30-5-10 repealed
- Domestic violence, protection orders, defined, penalties increased, lack of knowledge of order as a defense eliminated, Domestic Violence Protection Order Enforcement Act, Secs. 30-5A-1, 30-5A-2, 30-5A-4 am'd.; Sec. 30-5A-3 amended and renumbered as 13A-6-150
- Criminal sex offenders, residence prohibited within certain number of feet of park or playground, penalties, Sec. 15-20-26 am'd.; Act 2009-558, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Continuous sexual abuse of a child, crime of established, penalties
- Social Security number and birth date, person recording required and judge of probate authorized to redact, remove, or make illegible on marriage licenses and public documents, including military discharge forms, Sec. 12-13-22 am'd. (2010-20171)
- Municipalities, municipal courts, court costs for jails, distrib. for municipal jails, Sec. 11-47-7.1 am'd.
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Obscene material involving children, disseminate further defined, material that constitutes possession of visual obscene matter further provided for, Secs. 13A-12-190, 13A-12-192 am'd.
- Madison Co., rock quarries, location near schools regulated outside corporate limits of municipality
- Counties and municipalities, development of blighted areas, tax increment districts, extended to enhanced use lease areas which are under utilized areas on military base leased by secretary of a military department, taxes on incremental increase in value of development paid to finance development, Enhanced Use Lease Area Act, Secs. 40-9E-1, 40-9E-2 added; Secs. 11-99-1, 11-99-2, 11-99-4, 11-99-5, 11-99-6, 11-99-10, 40-18-70 am'd.
- Children First Trust Fund, receipts allocated for State Board of Education transferred to General Fund during fiscal year ending 2011
- Education Appropriations Act for fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, debt service on certain bonds, funding from Capital Improvement Trust Fund reduced, funding from Education Trust Fund increased, supplemental appropriation for debt service on certain Public School and College Authority bond swaps, appropriation to state agencies for fiscal year ending September 30, 2009, reappropriated, certain food stamp funds not to revert from Human Resources Department, use for child care, Act 2009-339, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Teachers' Retirement System, pension accumulation fund, accrued liability contribution rate authorized to be computed by Board of Control over a 30-year period, Sec. 16-25-21 am'd.
- Education budget, appropriations for the support, maintenance, and development of public education
- Lyman Ward Military Academy, appropriation
- Tuskegee University, appropriation
- Talladega College, appropriation
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- Prepaid Affordable College Tuition (PACT) Program, separate board of directors, members, duties, annual appropriations from Education Trust Fund to PACT Fund based on a formula for fiscal years for certain period of time, dissolution of PACT Program, Sec. 16-33C-4.1 added; Secs. 16-33C-3, 16-33C-4, 16-33C-5, 16-33C-6, 16-33C-7, 16-33C-8, 16-33C-10, 16-33C-11, 16-33C-12 am'd.; Sec. 16-33C-9 repealed
- Occupational tax, levy by county or municipality, prohibited, const. amend.
- Madison Co., occupational tax, levy prohibited, const. amend.
- Vital statistics, birth certificates, State Registrar required to issue Certificate of Foreign Birth for any person adopted under any other jurisdiction within or outside of United States, Sec. 22-9A-12 am'd.
- Tennessee Valley Authority, payments in-lieu-of-taxes, redistribution of the payments to dry counties and municipalities under existing law to counties served by TVA, certain increases in liquor tax receipts distributed to dry counties and municipalities, Sec. 40-28-2 am'd.
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Butch Taylor from New Hope, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Butch Taylor? Do you have an opinion on Butch Taylor? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Butch Taylor.|