The information provided below on Chris Blackshear from Phenix City, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Chris Blackshear from Phenix City, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 404
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known political history for Chris Blackshear from Phenix City, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 80, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 80, 2016-present
Known professional history for Chris Blackshear from Phenix City, AL.
- Sideline Reporter, The Troy Sports Network, present
Known congressional history for Chris Blackshear from Phenix City, AL.
- Former Member, Internal Affairs Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Insurance Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Chris Blackshear from Phenix City, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Russell Co., sheriff, annual salary, Act 2017-434, 2017 Reg. Sess., am'd.
- Russell Co., co. commission, special election to fill vacancies when one year or more remaining on a term, Act 2008-413, 2008 Reg. Sess., repealed
- Crimes and offenses, crimes of riot and inciting to riot, harassment, and assault II, amended, crimes of assault against a first responder, aggravated riot, and unlawful traffic interference, created, mandatory holding period for certain violations, provided, mandatory incarceration period for certain violations, provided, exceptions to sovereign immunity, further provided, restrictions on distribution of revenue to defunding jurisdictions, provided, Secs. 13A-11-3.1, 13A-11-5.1, 13A-11-8.1 added; Secs. 12-25-32, 13A-6-21, 13A-6-132, 13A-11-1, 13A-11-3, 13A-11-4, 13A-11-8, 13A-11-70, 15-13-2, 36-1-12, 36-2-1 am'd.
- Voting fraud or illegality, voting more than once, in any election held within the state, appplication of penalties to include elections held outside the state, Secs. 17-13-24, 17-17-36 am'd.
- Financial institutions, authorized to refuse to execute or delay execution of certain financial transactions involving account of an elderly or vulnerable adult when financial exploitation may have occurred, may have been attempted, or is being attempted
- Bail, criminal cases, creates Aniah's law, const. amend
- Bail, to provide for an additional offense under which an individual can be denied bail, pretrial detention hearing under certain circumstances provided, Secs. 15-13-2, 15-13-3, 15-13-7, 15-13-104, 15-13-105, 15-13-106 am'd.
- Municipal elections, mayor to provide earlier notice of elections and print and distribute ballots earlier, to require the city clerk to provide notice of all elections to the Secretary of State in writing, Secs. 11-46-22, 11-46-25, 17-11-12 am'd.
- HB 207
- Financial institutions, authorized to refuse to execute or delay execution of certain financial transactions involving account of an elderly or vulnerable adult
- HB 228
- Credit Unions, federal charter parity provision clarified, Credit Union Administration Board authorize to appoint National Credit Union Admin as conservator of a credit union, membership of supervising committees increased, reimbursement of bd and committee member travel costs, merger meeting notice requirement increased, definition of official revised, Secs. 5-17-4, 5-17-8, 5-17-10, 5-17-11, 5-17-22, 5-17-55 am'd.
- HB 182
- Future Advance mortgages, provide that future indebtedness secures when mortgage created, Sec. 35-10-120 to 35-10-124, inclusive, added.
- HB 181
- Russell and Lee Co's, Phenix City, board of education, elections, place numbers, provided for, candidate required to declare place, audit process, further provided for, Act 2017-450, 2017 Reg. Sess., am'd.
- HB 22
- Notaries public, appointment of, residents of states bordering Alabama who carry on a business, profession, or regularly employed in AL., commissioned as notary public by judge of probate, authorized, Secs. 36-20-70, 36-20-71 am'd.
- HB 522
- Russell Co., sheriff authorized to sell certain abandoned, unclaimed, or stolen property, and firearms, notice, record keeping requirement, distribution of funds for law enforcement purposes
- HB 521
- Russell Co, courts, domestic violence cases, additional court costs authorized to operate domestic violence shelter
- HB 464
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, manufacturer licenses, sale of liquor produced on site for off-premises consumption, amount increased, Sec. 28-3A-6 am'd.
- HB 417
- Banks, state regulated, service providers, Superintendent of Banks authorized to examine, Examination of Bank Service Providers Act, Secs. 5-3A-30 to 5-3A-35, inclusive, added
- Phenix City, alcoholic beverages, sale in entertainment districts, city council authorized to establish under certain conditions
- Income tax, optional increased standard deduction for qualifying taxpayers, established, Sec. 40-18-15.7 added
- Russell Co., lodging tax, distribution to county commission for promotion of tourism, Act 89-267, 1989 Reg. Sess., am'd.
- Russell Co., gasoline excise tax, district to local municipalities, Act 859, 1969 First Sp. Sess, repealed
- Class 5 municipality, governing body authorized to establish two entertainment districts within corporate limits, Sec. 28-3A-17.1 am'd.
- Local Government Training Institute, bd. of director, two add'l members appointed by Assoc. of Co. Commissions, quorum, expanded to include certification of co. employees and programs, Sec. 11-3-45 am'd.
- Russell Co., sheriff, Sheriff Service of Process Fund, created, service of process, further provided for, sheriff may contract for service, fees, disposition of funds
- Russell Co., sheriffs, additional qualifications, continuing education
- Financial institution excise tax, tax credits, use only to offset state portion of tax and not county or municipal tax
The below links are relevant to Chris Blackshear from Phenix City, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Chris Blackshear? Do you have an opinion on Chris Blackshear? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Chris Blackshear.|