Last updated 4 months ago
Known educational history for David Burkette from Montgomery, AL.
- Attending, Miles Law School
- BS, Physical Education/Recreation Health/Drivers Education, Alabama State University
Known political history for David Burkette from Montgomery, AL.
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018-2020
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018
- Member, Montgomery City Council, District 4
Known professional history for David Burkette from Montgomery, AL.
- Assistant Prinicpal, Bellingrath Middle School, present
- Montgomery Co., Montgomery Co. Legislative Delegation, procedures for the duties and responsibilities established, quorum requirements
- Montgomery Co., ad valorem tax for Montg. School Tax District, levy at rate $1.85 on each $100 (18.5 mills) by co. commission, referendum of Montg. Co., not to include Pike Road
- Campaign finance reports, electronic filing with Secretary of State required, Secs. 17-5-4, 17-5-5, 17-5-8, 17-5-9, 17-5-10, 17-5-11, 17-5-19.1, 17-5-19.2 am'd.
- Animals, required rabies vaccines for certain canidae and felidae, further provided for, possession of certain large felidae, wolves, or bears, prohibited under certain conditions, penalties, Secs. 3-8-1 am'd; Sec. 3-8-2 added.
- SB 53
- Economic Dev, property adjacent to U.S. Air Force Base, mun. or co. authorized to form authority for development, issuance of bonds, tax exemptions
- SB 405
- Montgomery, mayor-council, salary of council-mayor, Act 618, 1973 Reg. Sess., am'd.
- SB 254
- Motor vehicles, Roderick Scott Safety Belt Use Act of 2019, safety belt use further provided, Secs. 32-5B-1, 32-5B-4 am'd.
- SB 232
- Municipalities, zoning in police jurisdiction, in counties where another municipality has zoning authority in police jurisdiction, authorized
- SB 212
- Montgomery Co., rental tax, co. commission authorized to levy and collect, exemptions, administration and enforcement of rental tax
- SJR 7
- Stroke Awareness Month, May 2019, recognized
|David Burkette Ethics Complaint Referred To Montgomery County DA||10/02/2019|