The information provided below on David Burkette from Montgomery, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for David Burkette from Montgomery, AL.
- Attending, Miles Law School
- BS, Physical Education/Recreation Health/Drivers Education, Alabama State University
Known political history for David Burkette from Montgomery, AL.
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018-2020
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 26, 2018
- Member, Montgomery City Council, District 4
Known professional history for David Burkette from Montgomery, AL.
- Assistant Prinicpal, Bellingrath Middle School, present
David Burkette from Montgomery, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Montgomery Co., Montgomery Co. Legislative Delegation, procedures for the duties and responsibilities established, quorum requirements
- Montgomery Co., ad valorem tax for Montg. School Tax District, levy at rate $1.85 on each $100 (18.5 mills) by co. commission, referendum of Montg. Co., not to include Pike Road
- Campaign finance reports, electronic filing with Secretary of State required, Secs. 17-5-4, 17-5-5, 17-5-8, 17-5-9, 17-5-10, 17-5-11, 17-5-19.1, 17-5-19.2 am'd.
- Animals, required rabies vaccines for certain canidae and felidae, further provided for, possession of certain large felidae, wolves, or bears, prohibited under certain conditions, penalties, Secs. 3-8-1 am'd; Sec. 3-8-2 added.
- SB 53
- Economic Dev, property adjacent to U.S. Air Force Base, mun. or co. authorized to form authority for development, issuance of bonds, tax exemptions
- SB 405
- Montgomery, mayor-council, salary of council-mayor, Act 618, 1973 Reg. Sess., am'd.
- SB 254
- Motor vehicles, Roderick Scott Safety Belt Use Act of 2019, safety belt use further provided, Secs. 32-5B-1, 32-5B-4 am'd.
- SB 232
- Municipalities, zoning in police jurisdiction, in counties where another municipality has zoning authority in police jurisdiction, authorized
- SB 212
- Montgomery Co., rental tax, co. commission authorized to levy and collect, exemptions, administration and enforcement of rental tax
- SJR 7
- Stroke Awareness Month, May 2019, recognized
The below links are relevant to David Burkette from Montgomery, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you David Burkette? Do you have an opinion on David Burkette? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|David Burkette Ethics Complaint Referred To Montgomery County DA||10/02/2019|
Related External Links
The below links are relevant to David Burkette from Montgomery, AL and were found via our own research or sent to us from readers like you. These links are not associated with Bama Politics.