The information provided below on Earl F. Hilliard from Birmingham, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Earl F. Hilliard from Birmingham, AL.
- BA, Marketing, Morehouse College
- JD, University of Alabama
Known political history for Earl F. Hilliard from Birmingham, AL.
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 7, 2010
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representative, 2006-2010
Known professional history for Earl F. Hilliard from Birmingham, AL.
- Attorney, Hilliard, Smith & Hunt, LLC, present
- Civic Affairs Specialist, Corporate External Affairs, The Coca-Cola Company Attorney
- Director of Government Relations, Morehouse College
- Experience, Filmmaker
- President, Magic City Films, Inc., present
Known organizational history for Earl F. Hilliard from Birmingham, AL.
- Board of Directors, Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame, present
- Member, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc, present
- Member, Birmingham/Jefferson County Film Advisory Board, present
- Member, Screen Actors Guild, present
- Member, Greater Birmingham Foster and Adoptive Parent Association
- Member, American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, present
- Member, Mt. Moriah Missionary Baptist Church of North Pratt, present
- Transportation Department, Good Faith Effort Committee, members subject to diversity, annual report to Legislature
- Birmingham, board of education, members, when assume office, Lewis Spratt Act amended, Act 2001-224, 2001 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Birmingham, city elections, qualifying deadline for candidates extended, Act 452, 1955 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Birmingham, city council, members to take office and first meeting of newly elected council to be on fourth Tuesday in October of year of election, Act 452, 1955 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Health, smoking prohibited in enclosed public places, places of employment, private clubs, enclosed residential facilities, outdoor areas, exceptions, posting of signs, enforcement by State Board of Health, fines, Smokefree Air Act, Secs. 22-15A-1 to 22-15A-10, inclusive, repealed
- Jefferson Co., bonds and other debt issued by county and certain swap agreements, notice, public records, requirements, competitive bids on swap agreements
- Midfield, bingo, authorized for certain charitable or educational purposes, penalties, const. amend.
- Fairfield, bingo, authorized for certain charitable or educational purposes, const. amend.
- Jefferson Co., bingo, authorized for certain charitable or educational purposes, regulation by sheriff, penalties, Amendment 386 (Section 2, Jefferson County, Local Amendments, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
- Jefferson Co., automobile rental tax, operative date of tax immediately, Act 2001-550, 2001 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Public works or works for businesses obtaining state or local incentive tax credits, abatements, or preferences, employment of certain amount of resident workers, penalties
- State agencies, boards, commissions, or any public entity with diversity mandate required to report to Legislature annually regarding compliance, legislative intent expressed
- Jefferson Co., criminal sex offenders, only one adult or juvenile sex offender may reside in a residence, only one adult may reside in an apartment complex under certain conditions, civil penalties, exceptions
- Identity theft, penalties increased, statute of limitations removed, Sec. 13A-8-192 am'd.
- Deputy sheriffs, practice of law, prohibition removed, Sec. 34-3-14 am'd.
- Schools, public schools K-12, new construction to include a safe room or hallway approved by Building Commission, Education Department to coordinate with Building Commission to implement
- Boxing Commission, name changed to Athletic Commission, mixed martial arts, authorized and regulated, definitions, commission authorized to employ executive director, penalties, Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Act, Act 2009-622, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.; Secs. 41-9-1020, 41-9-1021, 41-9-1023, 41-9-1024, 41-9-1028, 41-9-1029, 41-9-1030, 41-9-1032, 41-9-1033, 41-9-1034, 41-9-1035, 41-9-1036, 41-9-1037, 41-9-1038, 41-9-1039, 41-9-1040 am'd.
- Human trafficking, coercion or deception causing a person to work or to perform services having financial value or to perform certain sexual activities, prohibited, criminal penalties, Representatives Jack Williams and Merika Coleman Act (2010-20826)
- Assault in the second degree, utility workers included as a protected class, utility worker defined, Sec. 13A-6-21 am'd.; Act 2009-586, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Jefferson Co., sewer system, county commission to notify owners of property of delinquent sewer bill within 90 days, failure to notify makes bill uncollectible, const. amend.
- Death penalty, moratorium on imposition and execution not to exceed three years, procedure for administering
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Earl F. Hilliard from Birmingham, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Earl F. Hilliard? Do you have an opinion on Earl F. Hilliard? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Earl F. Hilliard.|