The information provided below on Locy Baker from Abbeville, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Locy Baker from Abbeville, AL.
- AA, Alabama State University
- BS, Alabama State University
- MA, Alabama State University
Known political history for Locy Baker from Abbeville, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 28, 2010
- Commissioner, Henry County
Known professional history for Locy Baker from Abbeville, AL.
- Dothan City Board of Education, 1977-1980
- Daniel Construction Company, 1976-1977
- Barbour County Board of Education, 1973-1976
- National Guard, 1973-present
- United States Army, 1968-1971
- Director, Student Support Services, George C. Wallace College, Dothan, Alabama
Known congressional history for Locy Baker from Abbeville, AL.
- Chair, Children and Youth Study Committee
Known organizational history for Locy Baker from Abbeville, AL.
- Deacon, Mary Magdalene Baptist Church
- Experience, Kappa Alpha Psi
- Experience, Free and Accepted Masonry
- Experience, Kiwanis Club
- Experience, Alabama Education Association
- Member, Legislative Council
- Member, Southern States Energy Board
- Transportation Department, Good Faith Effort Committee, members subject to diversity, annual report to Legislature
- Henry Co. and Houston Co. (20th Judicial Circuit), pretrial diversion program, fees, distrib., Act 2003-225, 2003 Reg. Sess. am'd. (2010-21005)
- Triumph the Church and Kingdom of God in Christ, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Entertainment districts, Class 1, 2, and 3 municipalities authorized to establish, regulation of sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages, retail liquor license issued by Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, license fee levied, Sec. 28-3A-21 am'd.
- Drugs, chemical compounds HU-210, JWH-018, JWH-073, and salvia divinorum or salvinorum A, possession prohibited, penalties (2010-20801)
- Homestead exemption, increased for protection against confiscation of a homestead for debts, Sec. 6-10-2 am'd.
- State agencies, boards, commissions, or any public entity with diversity mandate required to report to Legislature annually regarding compliance, legislative intent expressed
- Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Obscene material involving children, disseminate further defined, material that constitutes possession of visual obscene matter further provided for, Secs. 13A-12-190, 13A-12-192 am'd.
- Death penalty, moratorium on imposition and execution not to exceed three years, procedure for administering
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- Driving or operating a vehicle as defined (including vessels) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, criminal negligent homicide or assault in the first degree amended to include, Secs. 13A-6-4, 13A-6-20 am'd.
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Locy Baker from Abbeville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Locy Baker? Do you have an opinion on Locy Baker? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Locy Baker.|