Known educational history for Mack N. Butler from Gadsden, AL.
- Attended, Jefferson County Sheriffs Academy, 2009
- Attended, Gadsden State Community College
Known political history for Mack N. Butler from Gadsden, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 30, 2012-2018
- Delegate, National Republican Convention, 2008
- Alternate Delegate, National Republican Convention, 2004
Known professional history for Mack N. Butler from Gadsden, AL.
- Butler Properties, Limited Liability Company, 2002-present
- Employee, Butler Electrical Contractors
Known congressional history for Mack N. Butler from Gadsden, AL.
- Member, State Republican Executive Committee
- Member, Etowah County Republican Executive Committee
- Former Member, State Government Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Education Policy Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Vice Chair, Financial Services Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, Alabama Textbook Committee
Known organizational history for Mack N. Butler from Gadsden, AL.
- Member, Alabama Public Library Executive Board
- Member, Etowah County Board of Education
- Member, Electrical Contractors Board
- Member, Cross Point Baptist Church
- HB 520
- Etowah Co., sheriff, feeding of prisoners further provided for, Prisoner Food Fund established, const. amend.
- HB 495
- Motor vehicles, distinctive license plates, provide for "person with autism" motor vehicle plate
- HB 424
- Gadsden, board of education, election at the same time and from the same districts as city council, qualifications, terms, compensation, filling vacancies, referendum
- HB 393
- Sewer systems, solid waste, septic tank sewage-systems, regulated by Dept. of Public Health, rules limiting systems based on types of materials used in treatment superseded
- HB 375
- Custodial sexual misconduct, crimes further defined, community corrections program, alcohol or drug abuse court referral and treatment program included, Secs. 14-11-30, 14-11-31 am'd.
- HB 316
- Credit Unions, regulation of; voting and notice requirements for board meetings, provided for, conversion of credit unions chartered in other states to Alabama state chartered credit union, provided for, access provided to certain third-party examination reports, executive session of boards, provided for, certain public disclosures, provided for, Secs. 5-17-22, 5-17-40, 5-17-45, 5-17-56, 5-17-60, am'd.
- HB 256
- Animals, cruelty to dogs and cats, shelter defined, Sec. 13A-11-240 am'd.
- HB 245
- Human trafficking, increase criminal penalties for obstructing enforcement of, Secs. 13A-6-152, 13A-6-153 am'd.
- HR 223
- Hagedorn, Donna, outstanding professional achievement, commended