We do not have an introduction for Russell Bedsole. If you would like to see Russell Bedsole's introduction appear here, please reach out to Russell Bedsole. Are you Russell Bedsole? Fill out our form here.
Known contact information for Russell Bedsole from Alabaster, AL.
- 11 South Union Street Suite 524-EMontgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Phone: 334-261-0500
- Official Email: [email protected]
Known educational history for Russell Bedsole from Alabaster, AL.
- BA, Criminal Justice, Auburn University, 2005
- MS, Physician Assistant, Troy University, 1998
Known political history for Russell Bedsole from Alabaster, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of representatives, District 49, 2020, 2022
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 49, 2020-present
Known professional history for Russell Bedsole from Alabaster, AL.
- Captain, Shelby County Sheriff's Office, 2018-present
- President, Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 41, 2007-2011
- Officer, Lee Country Law Enforcement, 1998-1999
- Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy
- Officer, Shelby County Law Enforcement
Known organizational history for Russell Bedsole from Alabaster, AL.
- Personal Relations Chair, Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, 2015-2017
- Board Member, KenyaRelief.org, 2015-present
- Member, Alabaster City Council, 2012-present
Russell Bedsole from Alabaster, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Russell Bedsole has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Russell Bedsole from Alabaster, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Russell Bedsole? Do you have an opinion on Russell Bedsole? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Russell Bedsole.|