Known contact information for Scott Stadthagen from Hartselle, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 401-F
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email Missing
Known educational history for Scott Stadthagen from Hartselle, AL.
- BS, The University of West Alabama, 1996-2002
Known political history for Scott Stadthagen from Hartselle, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 9, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 9, 2018
Known professional history for Scott Stadthagen from Hartselle, AL.
- Owner, Hagen Homes Incorporated, 2005-present
Known organizational history for Scott Stadthagen from Hartselle, AL.
- Chair, Hartselle Area Chamber Commerce, present
- Member, Hartselle Rifle Association, present
- Member, National Rifle Association, present
- Member, Hartselle Kiwanis, present
- Member, Hartselle Rotary, present
- Member, Morgan County Builders Association, present
- Member, Hartselle First Baptist Church, present
- Member, Economic Development Group of Hartselle
- Member, Leadership of Hartselle
- Shepherd's Cove Hospice and palliative care entities in Marshall Co., ad valorem and sales and use tax exemptions
- Critical infrastructure, provides further for crime of unauthorized entry of a critical infrastructure, including unmanned aircraft systems, provides additional penalties, Sec. 13A-7-4.3 am'd.
- Legislature, to call itself into a special session under certain conditions authorized, const. amend.
- Ad valorem tax on real property, senior property tax appraisal for persons age 70 or older on principal residence used for 10 years, appraisal value frozen on immediate prior year, exceptions, rules by Revenue Dept.
- Education, county and city boards of education, county and city superintendent of schools, closure of schools and establishment of on-line learning in certain circumstances
- Criminal code, offenses against public order, firearms, concealed pistols, concealed carry permit, constitutional carry, pistol permits, Secs. 9-11-304, 13A-11-52, 13A-11-71, 13A-11-73, 13A-11-74 repealed; Secs. 13A-11-7, 13A-11-50, 13A-11-55, 13A-11-61.2, 13A-11-62, 13A-11-75, 13A-11-85, 13A-11-90 am'd.
- Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Obligation Transparency, created, membership, compensation, powers, and duties, provided
- Schools, public K-12, athletic events allowing competition by one biological gender against another prohibited unless the event specifically includes both genders
- Time; to adopt Daylight Savings Time statewide if Congress amends Federal law to allow it.
- State government, Presidental Executive Orders, Legislative Council may order review thereof, prohibition on implementation, provided
- Podiatry, scope of practice expanded to include foot and ankle, Sec. 34-24-230 am'd.
- Morgan County., election officers, compensation
- Abortion, physicians, duty of care owed to babies born alive after failed abortion, criminal penalties, definitions further provided
- Education Dept., state property, Dept. of Edu., has authority to manange the construction and renovation of property that is part of a state educational institution, Sec. 41-4-400 am'd.
- Telephone communications, knowing and intentionally misleading use of inaccurate caller identification information, prohibited
- Consumer Protection, Alabama Consumer Privacy Act, created, allow consumers to opt in or out to sale of personal information with certain conditions, require business collecting data to make certain disclosures, violation or deletion of, Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Sheriffs, term of office, to commence following election, technical revisions to term of county commissioner, Sec. 36-3-4 am'd.
- Tax incentives, prohibits censorship of posts or comments on websites receiving state or local tax incentives, provides exceptions, remedies
- Workers' compensation, firefighters, law enforcement officers, diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, reimbursed for certain out-of-pocket expenses, co's and municipalities required to maintain certain disability insurance coverage
- Civil practice, Quiet title actions, recording of certain judgements, further provided, Secs. 6-6-544, 6-6-570 am'd.
- Cullman Co., the Battleground School Historical Board estab., immunity for board members, property may be transferred to county board of education
- HB 34
- Motor vehicles, driving without a license, penalties, Sec. 32-6-19 am'd.
- HB 25
- Crimes and offenses, to revise the criminal penalties for a violation of attempting to elude, Sec. 13A-10-52 am'd.
|No articles or news have been published on Scott Stadthagen.|