Known educational history for Steve French from Birmingham, AL.
- BA, Personnel and Industrial Relations, Auburn University
Known political history for Steve French from Birmingham, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 15, 2010
- Director of the Alabama Republican Party, 1988-1991
Known professional history for Steve French from Birmingham, AL.
- Founder/Operator, Political Consulting Company, 1992-1998
- Investment and Insurance Specialist, present
Known congressional history for Steve French from Birmingham, AL.
- Alabama Commission on Infrastructure, present
- Energy Council, present
- SMART Governing Legislative Task Force, present
Known organizational history for Steve French from Birmingham, AL.
- Alumnus, American Council of Young Political Leaders
- Honorary Fellow, Board Member, Policy Exchange Foundation, present
- Member, Canterbury United Methodist Church, present
- Member, Church Administrative Council, Cantebury United Methodist Church, present
Steve French from Birmingham, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Steve French has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Steve French from Birmingham, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Steve French? Do you have an opinion on Steve French? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Steve French.|