We do not have an introduction for Sue Bell Cobb. If you would like to see Sue Bell Cobb's introduction appear here, please reach out to Sue Bell Cobb. Are you Sue Bell Cobb? Fill out our form here.
Known educational history for Sue Bell Cobb from Montgomery, AL.
- JD, University of Alabama School of Law, 1978-1981
- BA, History, University of Alabama, 1976-1978
- Attended, Asbury College
Known political history for Sue Bell Cobb from Montgomery, AL.
- Candidate, Governor of Alabama, 2018
Known organizational history for Sue Bell Cobb from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, First United Methodist Church, present
- Chair, Children First Foundation, 1995-2012
- Former Chair, Board of the Alabama Division of the American Cancer Society
- Member, Farrah Law Society Board of Directors
- Member, National Assembly of the American Cancer Society
- Member, Montgomery Kiwanis Club
- Member, Board of Campaign for Alabama
- Past Member/Officer, Evergreen Industrial Development Board
- President, Alabama Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Representative, Mid-South Division Board
- Member, United States Global Leadership Coalition Advisory Board
- Member, American Cancer Society
- Member, Blackburn Institute Advisory Board
Sue Bell Cobb from Montgomery, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Sue Bell Cobb from Montgomery, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Sue Bell Cobb? Do you have an opinion on Sue Bell Cobb? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Kiani Gardner Endorsed By Political and Community Leaders||02/26/2020|