Last updated 2 months ago
Known educational history for Sue Bell Cobb from Montgomery, AL.
- JD, University of Alabama School of Law, 1978-1981
- BA, History, University of Alabama, 1976-1978
- Attended, Asbury College
Known political history for Sue Bell Cobb from Montgomery, AL.
- Candidate, Governor of Alabama, 2018
Known organizational history for Sue Bell Cobb from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, First United Methodist Church, present
- Chair, Children First Foundation, 1995-2012
- Former Chair, Board of the Alabama Division of the American Cancer Society
- Member, Farrah Law Society Board of Directors
- Member, National Assembly of the American Cancer Society
- Member, Montgomery Kiwanis Club
- Member, Board of Campaign for Alabama
- Past Member/Officer, Evergreen Industrial Development Board
- President, Alabama Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Representative, Mid-South Division Board
- Member, United States Global Leadership Coalition Advisory Board
- Member, American Cancer Society
- Member, Blackburn Institute Advisory Board
|Kiani Gardner Endorsed By Political and Community Leaders||02/26/2020|