The information provided below on Terry Spicer from Elba, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Terry Spicer from Elba, AL.
- MPA, Public Administration, Auburn University, 1998
- BS, Technical Education, Athens State College, 1991
- AA, Douglas MacArthur State Technical College, 1985
Known political history for Terry Spicer from Elba, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 91, 2010
Known professional history for Terry Spicer from Elba, AL.
- Instructor, Douglas MacArthur State Technical College, 1989-present
- Assistant to the President, Economic and Community Development, Enterprise-Ozark Community College, present
- Owner, Spicer Heating and Cooling
Known organizational history for Terry Spicer from Elba, AL.
- Deputy Director, Refrigeration Service Engineers Society
- Member, First Baptist Church of Elba, present
- Member, Coffee County Cattleman's Association, present
- Mental Health Department, certain institutions, leasing, transferring, or management by nongovernmental entities, approval by Legislature required, Sec. 22-50-9 am'd.
- Commercial passenger aircraft with 25 seats or more, parts, components, systems, supplies, and ancillary items used in conversion or refurbishing of, sales and use and property tax exempt, Secs. 40-9-1, 40-23-4, 40-23-62 am'd.
- Boxing Commission, name changed to Athletic Commission, mixed martial arts, authorized and regulated, definitions, commission authorized to employ executive director, penalties, Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Act, Act 2009-622, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.; Secs. 41-9-1020, 41-9-1021, 41-9-1023, 41-9-1024, 41-9-1028, 41-9-1029, 41-9-1030, 41-9-1032, 41-9-1033, 41-9-1034, 41-9-1035, 41-9-1036, 41-9-1037, 41-9-1038, 41-9-1039, 41-9-1040 am'd.
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Aliens, illegal, forfeiture of property acquired while illegal alien, procedures, exceptions
- Motor vehicles, driving without license or insurance or proof of legal entry into the United States, motor vehicle may be impounded, Secs. 32-6-18, 32-7A-4 am'd.
- Obscene material involving children, disseminate further defined, material that constitutes possession of visual obscene matter further provided for, Secs. 13A-12-190, 13A-12-192 am'd.
- Assault in the second degree, utility workers included as a protected class, utility worker defined, Sec. 13A-6-21 am'd.; Act 2009-586, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Drug courts, presiding judge of judicial circuit with consent of district attorney authorized to establish, drug offenders, screening, treatment, support services, and drug testing, referrals to certain programs for treatment, Administrative Office of Courts required to assist in planning, developing, and implementing of drug courts, Drug Offender Accountability Act
- Transportation Department, utility relocation expenses related to highways not part of national interstate or defense highways, gross income of utilities eligible for reimbursement increased, Sec. 23-1-5 am'd.
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- Occupational tax, levy by county or municipality, prohibited, const. amend.
- Coffee Co., fire protection and emergency medical services, fee levied on certain dwellings and commercial buildings, exemptions, distrib. to Enterprise and Elba, eligible volunteer fire departments and emergency medical service squads, and Volunteer Firefighters Association, referendum
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Terry Spicer from Elba, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Terry Spicer? Do you have an opinion on Terry Spicer? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Terry Spicer.|
Related External Links
The below links are relevant to Terry Spicer from Elba, AL and were found via our own research or sent to us from readers like you. These links are not associated with Bama Politics.