A registered Pharmacist, Senator Butler is a graduate of both the University of Alabama and Auburn University.
Tom is married to Karen, a registered nurse, with two daughters, Robin, a registered nurse, and Jill (deceased), who was a teacher at Monrovia Elementary School.
Tom and Karen are active members of the University Baptist Church where he has served as a missionary to South America. He is also a member of Gideons International.
Known contact information for Tom Butler from Madison, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 730Montgomery, AL 36104
- Phone: 334-261-0772
- Official Email: [email protected]
Known educational history for Tom Butler from Madison, AL.
- Graduated, Pharmacy, Auburn University, 1967-1971
- BS, Chemistry, University of Alabama, 1962-1966
- Certificate, Medical Technology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Known political history for Tom Butler from Madison, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 2, 2010, 2022
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 2, 2018-present
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, 1994-2010
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 1982-1994
Known professional history for Tom Butler from Madison, AL.
- Registered and Certified Immunizating Pharmacist, Rite Aid Pharmacy, 2004-present
- Pharmacist, Medicare Health Plan Manager
Known organizational history for Tom Butler from Madison, AL.
- Chair, Athens State University, College of Arts and Sciences Board of Visitors, present
- Member, Alabama Commission on Graduation Rates and High School Dropouts, present
- Member, Madison County Republican Executive Committee, present
- Member, Alabama State Republican Executive Committee, present
- Member, University Baptist Church, present
- Member, Calhoun Community College Foundation Board of Directors, present
- Member, United States Space and Rocket Center Foundation Board of Directors, present
- Member, Health Establishments at Locals Schools (HEALS), Incorporated Board of Directors, present
- Member, Tennessee Valley Republican Club, present
- Member and Founding Board Chair, American Village and Citizenship Trust Board of Directors, present
- Former Member, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine Community Advisory Committee
- Member, North Alabama Health Underwriters Association
- Member, Kappa Psi Pharmacy Fraternity
- Member, Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity
- Member, Community Free Clinical Board
- Member, Gideon's International
- Member, American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Member, Alabama Pharmaceutical Association
- Member, Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society
Other Relevant Notes
The below information is relevant to Tom Butler from Madison, AL and was found via our own research, sent to us from Tom Butler, or sent to us from readers like you.
- Switched from Democrat to Republican, 2011
Tom Butler from Madison, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Tom Butler has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Tom Butler from Madison, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Tom Butler? Do you have an opinion on Tom Butler? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|AL Republicans Seek License Plate Scanners For Police||12/21/2020|