- State Senator - District 15
- Official Email Missing
- Location: Birmingham, AL - Jefferson County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 729
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- BS, Building Construction, Auburn University
- MS, Real Estate Development/Urban Affairs, Georgia State University
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 15, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 15, 2018
- Former Employee, Jim Wilson & Associates
- Former Employee, Blount International
- Chair, Briarwood Ballet, present
- Elder, Briarwood Presbyterian Church, present
- Member, Briarwood Christian School Board, present
- Chair, Racerunners Board
- Chair, Leachman Ministries Board
- Former Chaplain, Auburn University Baseball Team
- Member, Entrepreneurs Round Table
- Member, Campus Outreach International
- Member, Young Business Leaders
- Member, Alabama Policy Institute
Health care, insurance providers, provide coverage for cost of health care services provided via specified technological aids, requirements and restrictions for health care providers
World games, Birmingham, exempt non-resident credentialed health providers providing medical care to their athletes from state licensure requirments temporarily
Corporate income tax rate and financial institution excise tax rate, decreased, apportionment factor for corporate income tax rates revised, State income tax decoupled from fed. Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, electing pass-through entities, taxed at entity level, Ala. Business Tax Competitiveness Act, Secs. 40-16-1.2, 40-16-4, 40-18-31, 40-18-34, 40-18-35, 40-27-1 am'd.
Taxation, income tax rate for corporations further provided for, Alabama Business Tax Competitiveness Act, const. amend
Runoff elections, four weeks after municipal and special primary elections, period revised, Secs. 11-46-6, 11-46-21, 11-46-55, 17-13-3 am'd.
Community College System, tenure and discipline of faculty and staff hired on or after June 1, 2020, pursuant to policy adopted by Board of Trustees of Alabama Community College System in lieu of Students First Act of 2011, Secs. 16-60-111.4, 16-60-111.7 am'd.
Corporate Income Tax, allow taxpayer who is part of a controlled group to factor that controlled group in computing deduction limitations, Sec. 40-18-39.1 added.
Underground utilities, one-call notification system, notification further provided for, Underground Damage Prevention Fund, created, Secs. 37-15-10.1, 37-15-10.2 added; Secs. 37-15-2, 37-15-4, 37-15-4.1, 37-15-5, 37-15-6, 37-15-9, 37-15-10 am'd.
Taxation, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, sales and use tax exemption, to include construction materials, ad valorem tax exemption, further provided for, Sec. 40-9-25.14 am'd.
Motor vehicles, Fleet vehicles, licensing and registration of, provided, Revenue Dept. required to establish a fleet online tax system, Secs. 40-12-305 to 40-12-309, inclusive, added; Sec. 40-12-240 am'd.
Civil procedure, Asbestos Trust Claims Transparency Act, disclosure of all viable asbestos trust claims required, Secs. 6-5-690 to 6-5-696 added.
No Sponsored Bills