- State Senator - District 15
- Official Email Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 729
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- BS, Building Construction, Auburn University
- MS, Real Estate Development/Urban Affairs, Georgia State University
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 15, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 15, 2018
- Former Employee, Jim Wilson & Associates
- Former Employee, Blount International
- Chair, Briarwood Ballet, present
- Elder, Briarwood Presbyterian Church, present
- Member, Briarwood Christian School Board, present
- Chair, Racerunners Board
- Chair, Leachman Ministries Board
- Former Chaplain, Auburn University Baseball Team
- Member, Entrepreneurs Round Table
- Member, Campus Outreach International
- Member, Young Business Leaders
- Member, Alabama Policy Institute
Corporate Income Tax, allow taxpayer who is part of a controlled group to factor that controlled group in computing deduction limitations, Sec. 40-18-39.1 added.
Underground utilities, one-call notification system, notification further provided for, Underground Damage Prevention Fund, created, Secs. 37-15-10.1, 37-15-10.2 added; Secs. 37-15-2, 37-15-4, 37-15-4.1, 37-15-5, 37-15-6, 37-15-9, 37-15-10 am'd.
Taxation, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, sales and use tax exemption, to include construction materials, ad valorem tax exemption, further provided for, Sec. 40-9-25.14 am'd.
Motor vehicles, Fleet vehicles, licensing and registration of, provided, Revenue Dept. required to establish a fleet online tax system, Secs. 40-12-305 to 40-12-309, inclusive, added; Sec. 40-12-240 am'd.
Civil procedure, Asbestos Trust Claims Transparency Act, disclosure of all viable asbestos trust claims required, Secs. 6-5-690 to 6-5-696 added.
No Sponsored Bills