- Position: State Representative - District 39
- Party: Republican
- Location: Leesburg, AL - Cherokee County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 432
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Email Missing
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 39, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 39, 2018
- Consumer protection, require vendors of autographed collectibles to provide a warranty
- Watercraft, operation of, boater safety certification requirements, further provided, Secs. 32-5A-191.3, 33-5-51, 33-5-52, 33-5-72 am'd.
- Crimes and offenses, to revise the criminal penalties for violations of fleeing or attempting to elude law enforcement, Sec. 13A-10-52 am'd.
- Abortion, physicians, duty of care owed to babies born alive after failed abortion, criminal penalties, definitions further provided
- HB 183
- Crimes and offenses, illegal for a school employee to solicit a student to send obscene material to any person, Sec. 13A-6-82.1 am'd.
|Concealed Carry Supporters Slam Alabama Sheriffs Association||02-27-2020|
|AL Sheriffs Release Statement On Changes To Concealed Carry Permits||02-24-2020|
|Rep. Ginny Shaver Re-Introduces “Anti-Infanticide” Bill||02-14-2020|