- Location: Hayneville, AL - Lowndes County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 536-A
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Attended, Business Management, Alabama State University, 1991-1996
- Graduated, Saint Jude Educational Institute
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 69, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 69, 2014-present
- Mayor, Town of Hayneville, 2012-2014
- Franchise Owner, Subway Sandwich Shop, present
- President, Kelvin Developing Company Incorporated, present
- Former Member, Economic Development and Tourism, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Boards, Agencies and Commissions Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Deacon Board Ministry, Mount Moriah Baptist Church #2, present
- Member, Prince Hall Masonry, present
- Member, Alabama Democratic Party, present
- Member, Lowndes County Chapter, New South Coalition, present
- Member, Alabama State University Alumni Association, present
- Former Advisor/Board Member, Ark of Love Ministries
- Former Board Member, Hayneville Boys and Girls Club
- Member, Family Guidance Policy Council
- Vice President, Keepers of the Brotherhood
Wilcox Co., Boards of Registrars, maximum number of working days increased, Sec. 17-3-8 am'd.
Real Estate Appraisers, appraisal management companies, to change renewal license fees, Secs.34-27A-15, 34-27A-55 am'd.
State employees, cost-of-living increase for fiscal year beginning October 1, 2020.
Dental Scholarship Awards Board, Alabama Dental Service Program, name revised from Council on Dental Education to Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association, Sec. 16-47-78 am'd.
Montgomery Co., co. commission, providing add'l expense allowance and salary
Gordonville, corp. limits alt.
Lowndes Co., co. commission, authorized to require properties to connect to public sanitary sewerage systems where available or private disposal systems