- State Representative - District 78
- Official Email Missing
- 11 South Union Street, 525-A
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- MDiv, Theology, Emory University, 1993-1997
- BA, English Language and Literature, Morehouse College, 1983-1988
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 78, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 78, 2018
- Teacher, Rye Country Day School, 2012-2015
- Former Employee, State of Alabama Transportation Legal Division
- Founder, Success Roundtable: 2001, Incorporated
Elections, to provide that any vacancy in a judicial seat that occurs within 45 days of a primary or general election be filled by special election, Sec. 17-14-6 am'd.
Taxation, Alabama State Missionary Baptist Convention, Incorporated and each local Baptist association in good standing of the convention, exempt from ad valorem and sales and use taxes, Sec. 40-9-12 am'd.
No Sponsored Bills