Louise Alexander Information
- Location: Bessemer, AL - Jefferson County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 537-B
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- BA, Computer Science/Business Administration, Southern College
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 56, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 56, 2014-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senator, District 19, 2002, 2006
- Former Councilwoman, City of Bessemer, District 12
- Carrier, United States Postal Service
- Entrepreneur, Alexander Unity Flowers & Gift
- Executive Secretary, Law Center of Civil and Criminal Justice
- Former Directress, Chambers, Lumzy, and Westside Funeral Homes
- Veteran of the United States Army, Administrative/Financial Specialist/Supervisor
- Delegate, Barack Obama at the National Democratic Convention, 2008
- Advisory Board, Save the Youth
- Dunbar, Abrams Alumni
- Member, Alabama Democratic Party
- Member, Greater Shiloh Baptist Church
- Member, Democratic Executive Committee
Louise Alexander Election History
Louise Alexander Sponsored Bills
Class 5 municipality, organized under Chapter 43D, Code of Alabama 1975, (Bessemer) city council, clerical assistants auth., Sec. 11-43D-14 am'd.
Class 5 municipalities, require each council member and mayor to reside in the district he or she represents, Sec. 11-43D-2 am'd.
Jefferson Co., elected official, participation in the Employees' Retirement System, const. amend.
Class 5 muns. organized under Title 11, Chapter 43D, (Bessemer), utility bds., mayor removed from management, to be organized under Article 9, Chapter 50, Title 11, Code of Alabama 1975, Sec. 11-43D-14 am'd.
County Boards of Equalizatioin, counties with population of 600,000 or more, assoc. members, compensation increased, Sec. 40-3-7 am'd.
George, Rodney, death mourned