A graduate of Russellville High School, Jamie Kiel started his company — Kiel Equipment — while working toward his Management and Marketing degree at the University of North Alabama. What began as a local business 27 years ago now serves customers across Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee.
Kiel, in his first term in the Alabama House of Representatives, serves on the House Education Ways and Means Committee, Insurance Committee, and State Government Committee. Kiel serves on the University of North Alabama Foundation Board of Directors and the Northwest-Shoals Community College Foundation Board of Directors. He is a founding member of the Franklin County Broadband Taskforce, and has served on the SACS Accreditation and the Federal Monitoring Committees for the Franklin County school system. Kiel also serves as a Youth league basketball coach.
Jamie and his wife Melissa have three daughters: Sarah Kate, Audrey Claire, and Lydia Grace. The children attend Russellville Schools where Melissa is a teacher. Melissa is a past Franklin County Chamber of Commerce Teacher of the Year. The Kiel family is actively involved at their church where Jamie served as the music director for 20 years.
Known contact information for Jamie Kiel from Russellville, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 525-DMontgomery, AL 36104
- Phone: 334-261-0521
- Official Email: [email protected]
Known educational history for Jamie Kiel from Russellville, AL.
- BS, Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services, Univeristy of North Alabama, 1995-1997
- Associate's, Business, Northwest Shoals Community College at Muscle Shoals, 1993-1995
Known political history for Jamie Kiel from Russellville, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 18, 2022
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 18, 2018-present
Known professional history for Jamie Kiel from Russellville, AL.
- Managing Partner, SAL Properties, Limited Liability Company, 2013-present
- Owner, Kiel Equipment, 1996-present
- Member, University of North Alabama Foundation Board
Known organizational history for Jamie Kiel from Russellville, AL.
- Music Director, Tharptown Baptist Church, 1996-2016
- Youth League Baseball Coach
- Founding Member, Franklin County Broadband Taskforce
- Member, Federal Monitoring Committee, Franklin County School System
- Member, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Accreditation Monitoring Committee, Frankling County School System
Jamie Kiel from Russellville, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Jamie Kiel has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Jamie Kiel from Russellville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Jamie Kiel? Do you have an opinion on Jamie Kiel? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.