We do not have an introduction for Jim Carns. If you would like to see Jim Carns's introduction appear here, please reach out to Jim Carns. Are you Jim Carns? Fill out our form here.
Known contact information for Jim Carns from Birmingham, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 403-AMontgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Phone: 334-261-0429
- Official Email: [email protected]
Known educational history for Jim Carns from Birmingham, AL.
- BS, Engineering, University of Alabama, 1962
Known political history for Jim Carns from Birmingham, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 48, 2022
- President Pro Tempore, Jefferson County Commission, 2006-2008
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 48, 1990-2006, 2012-present
- Former House Minority Leader, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known professional history for Jim Carns from Birmingham, AL.
- President/Owner, American Metal Technology, Incorporated, present
- Owner/President, Modern Sales, Incorporated
- Sales Engineer, Reliance Electric & Engineering Company
- Vice President/President, Modern Handling Systems
Known congressional history for Jim Carns from Birmingham, AL.
- Member, Energy Council
- Chair, House Republican Caucus
- Former Member, Ways and Means General Fund Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, County and Municipal Government Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, Governor's Commission on Welfare Reform
- State Chair, Conservative American Legislative Exchange Council
Known organizational history for Jim Carns from Birmingham, AL.
- Member, The Federalist Society
- Member, Pilot's Association
- Member, National Federation of Independent Business
- Chair, Association of County Commissioners of Alabama Finance
- Elder, Briarwood Presbyterian Church
- Member, Business Council of Alabama
- Member, Arlington Historical Association
- Member, Americans United for Life
- Member, Alabama Retail Association
- Member, Alabama Banker's Association
- Member, Alfa
- Member, Republican National Committee
- Member, Presidential Trust
- Member, National American Legion
- Member, Heritage Foundation
Jim Carns from Birmingham, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Jim Carns has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Jim Carns from Birmingham, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Jim Carns? Do you have an opinion on Jim Carns? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Jim Carns.|