The information provided below on Jim Zeigler from Mobile, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Jim Zeigler from Mobile, AL.
- State Auditor's Office Post Office Box 300200
- Montgomery, AL 36130-0200
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known educational history for Jim Zeigler from Mobile, AL.
- JD, Constitutional Law/Elder Law, Jones School of Law, University of Alabama, 1978
- BA, Public Administration, University of Alabama, 1972
Known political history for Jim Zeigler from Mobile, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Auditor, 2018
- Auditor, State of Alabama, 2015-present
Known professional history for Jim Zeigler from Mobile, AL.
- Advocate for Veterans and Seniors, Zeigler Elder Care, 2004-2014
- Author, The Mediation Kit: Tools to Solve Disputes, 1997
Known organizational history for Jim Zeigler from Mobile, AL.
- Member, National Panel of Arbitrators, present
- Member, American Arbitration Association, present
- National Chair, Section on Alternative Dispute Resolution, National Lawyers Association, present
- Former Commissioner, Public Service Commission, State of Alabama
Jim Zeigler from Mobile, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Jim Zeigler from Mobile, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Jim Zeigler? Do you have an opinion on Jim Zeigler? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.