Known educational history for Paul Beckman from Prattville, AL.
- BS, Education, Florida State University
- JD, Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
Known political history for Paul Beckman from Prattville, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 88, 2010-2018
Known professional history for Paul Beckman from Prattville, AL.
- Attorney, Capouano, Beckman and Russell, Limited Liability Company, present
- Former Athletic Director, United States Military
- Instructor, Alabama National Guard
- Formerly Licensed K-12 Teacher, Alabama Schools
Known congressional history for Paul Beckman from Prattville, AL.
- Former Member, Judiciary Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Vice Chair, Constitution, Campaigns and Elections Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Paul Beckman from Prattville, AL.
- Member, Alumni and Friends Club, Elmore and Autauga County University of Alabama Boosters, present
- Member, Saint Joseph's Catholic Church, present
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association, present
- Member, American Bar Association, present
- Member, Alabama State Bar Association, present
- Member, Knights of Columbus, present
- Member, Prattville Civitan Club
- Former Coach, Dixie Youth Baseball
- Member, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law League
- Member, River Region Apartment Association
- Member, National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Member/Financial Committee, Saint Joseph's Catholic Church Prattville
- HB 413
- Juvenile sex offenders, notification provided to school of low-risk sex offender expanded to include local super of edu. and bd of edu., change in school required to be reported to local law enforcement by juvenile sex offender, state board of edu. required to develop and local boards to adopt, model policy for monitoring juvenile sex offenders in school, Secs. 15-20A-27, 15-20A-30 am'd.
- HB 306
- Campaign Signs, DOT or county or municipal highway dept req'd to give notice to candidate before removal of certain size campaign signs if within 150 days of election
- HB 239
- Voter registration, procedures to maintain voter registration database revised, Sec. 17-4-30 am'd.
- HB 229
- State Auditor, duties further provided, authorized to make written demand for recovery of public funds improperly withheld or illegally expended, initiate legal action for recovery of funds or value of property, Sec. 36-16-1 am'd.
- HB 163
- Trusts, Uniform Trust Decanting Act, enacted, decanting power of fiduciaries of certain trusts to distribute assets of the trusts to other trusts, fiduciary duties, procedures, notice, limitations, trusts for the care of animals, authorized
- HB 162
- Marriage license, recording by judge of probate, transmission to Vital Statistics office, Secs. 30-1-9, 30-1-10, 30-1-11, 30-1-13, 30-1-14 repealed; Secs. 22-9A-17, 30-1-5, 30-1-12, 30-1-16 am'd.
- HB 117
- Debt, open-end credit accounts including credit card debt, statute of limitations at six years, Sec. 6-2-34 am'd.