The information provided below on Randy Hinshaw from Huntsville, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Randy Hinshaw from Huntsville, AL.
- AS, John C. Calhoun College and Athens State University
Known political history for Randy Hinshaw from Huntsville, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 21, 2010
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, 1998
Known professional history for Randy Hinshaw from Huntsville, AL.
- Education Specialist, present
- Experience, Workforce Development Program Director
- Experience, Self-employed Independent Business Consultant
Known organizational history for Randy Hinshaw from Huntsville, AL.
- Former Vice President, Northeast Huntsville Civic Association
- Member, Madison County Mental Health Board
- Member, Alabama New South Coalition, present
- Member, Alabama Democratic Conference, present
- Infants, sudden unexplained infant death, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Team, established, duties, coordination of county officials, law enforcement, medical or emergency personnel, immunity, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Act
- Corrections Department, certain employees who work inside a security fence under certain conditions, compensation increased
- Madison Co., dogs, dangerous dogs, areas outside corporate limits of any municipality, procedure for determining and humanely destroying or returning to owner, dog required to be kept in secure enclosure, penalties, const. amend.
- City of Huntsville Federal Building Authority, BRAC distributions from State of Alabama authorized for financing infrastructure and improvements in certain areas of North Alabama impacted by 2005 Base Realignment and Closure
- Municipalities, weed abatement, adoption of alternate procedures, Sec. 11-67-60.1 added
- First Stop, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Institutions of higher education, requiring students to live on campus, prohibited
- Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Campaign contributions, limitation imposed on contributions by political action committees to candidates
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Assault in the second degree, utility workers included as a protected class, utility worker defined, Sec. 13A-6-21 am'd.; Act 2009-586, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Madison Co., rock quarries, location near schools regulated outside corporate limits of municipality
- Counties and municipalities, development of blighted areas, tax increment districts, extended to enhanced use lease areas which are under utilized areas on military base leased by secretary of a military department, taxes on incremental increase in value of development paid to finance development, Enhanced Use Lease Area Act, Secs. 40-9E-1, 40-9E-2 added; Secs. 11-99-1, 11-99-2, 11-99-4, 11-99-5, 11-99-6, 11-99-10, 40-18-70 am'd.
- Children First Trust Fund, receipts allocated for State Board of Education transferred to General Fund during fiscal year ending 2011
- Education Appropriations Act for fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, debt service on certain bonds, funding from Capital Improvement Trust Fund reduced, funding from Education Trust Fund increased, supplemental appropriation for debt service on certain Public School and College Authority bond swaps, appropriation to state agencies for fiscal year ending September 30, 2009, reappropriated, certain food stamp funds not to revert from Human Resources Department, use for child care, Act 2009-339, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Teachers' Retirement System, pension accumulation fund, accrued liability contribution rate authorized to be computed by Board of Control over a 30-year period, Sec. 16-25-21 am'd.
- Education budget, appropriations for the support, maintenance, and development of public education
- Lyman Ward Military Academy, appropriation
- Tuskegee University, appropriation
- Talladega College, appropriation
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- Occupational tax, levy by county or municipality, prohibited, const. amend.
- Municipal elections, further provided for, statements of candidacy, provisional voting, absentee ballots, recount provisions, certain voter identification provisions not to apply, Sec. 17-9-30(f), Code of Alabama 1975, relating to voter identification, not to apply to municipal elections, Sec. 17-9-30 impliedly amended, Secs. 11-46-25, 11-46-27, 11-46-39, 11-46-44, 11-46-45, 11-46-46, 11-46-50, 11-46-55, 11-46-55.1, 11-46-57, 11-46-58, 11-46-67, 17-7-25, 17-11-14, 17-11-15 am'd.
- Madison Co., dogs, dangerous dogs in unincorporated areas of county, county commission by resolution may establish procedure for determining, dog required to be kept in fenced enclosure, civil penalties, const. amend.
- Electioneering communications and paid political advertising, disclosure of source of funding required, exceptions, contributions by political committees further provided for, Secs. 17-5-2, 17-5-8, 17-5-12 am'd.; Act 2009-751, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Madison Co., occupational tax, levy prohibited, const. amend.
- Madison Co., Tennessee Valley Authority, payments in-lieu-of-taxes increased by Sec. 40-28-2, Code of Alabama 1975, portion of increases distrib. to county legislative delegation office, Act 80-277, 1980 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Vital statistics, birth certificates, State Registrar required to issue Certificate of Foreign Birth for any person adopted under any other jurisdiction within or outside of United States, Sec. 22-9A-12 am'd.
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Randy Hinshaw from Huntsville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Randy Hinshaw? Do you have an opinion on Randy Hinshaw? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Randy Hinshaw.|