The information provided below on Warren Beck from Geneva, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
- Businesses or public employers, reguired to verify legal status of new employees through federal E-verify program, penalties
- Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Eagle's Nest of Alabama, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Criminal sex offenders, residence prohibited within certain number of feet of park or playground, penalties, Sec. 15-20-26 am'd.; Act 2009-558, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Continuous sexual abuse of a child, crime of established, penalties
- Civil procedure, civil defendants required to inform court of current address and name and address of employer, in contempt for failure to report
- Motor carrier, broker, or freight forwarder, fuel surcharges of, certain fuel cost disclosures and fuel cost reimbursements required, false or misleading information prohibited, certain information regarding timber and timber products required, Trust in Reliable Understanding of Consumer Costs Act or the TRUCC Act
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Aliens, illegal, forfeiture of property acquired while illegal alien, procedures, exceptions
- Motor vehicles, driving without license or insurance or proof of legal entry into the United States, motor vehicle may be impounded, Secs. 32-6-18, 32-7A-4 am'd.
- Library boards, county and municipal boards, additional members, terms, Sec. 11-90-2 am'd.
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- Driving or operating a vehicle as defined (including vessels) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, criminal negligent homicide or assault in the first degree amended to include, Secs. 13A-6-4, 13A-6-20 am'd.
- Public education employees and law enforcement officers, offenses committed in the line of duty, arrest warrants, procedures for arrest
- Elections, photo identification required, Public Safety Department required to issue identification cards to persons without photo identification, Sec. 17-9-30 am'd.
- Corrections Department, certain correctional officers authorized to participate in Deferred Retirement Option Plan after meeting certain requirements, Sec. 36-27-170 am'd.
- State of Alabama, counties and municipalities prohibited from issuing business licenses without proof of citizenship or legal status in United States
- Income tax, employer's deduction for health insurance premiums, compensation paid to qualifying employees for calculation of employer's deduction further provided for, Sec. 40-18-15.3 am'd.
The below links are relevant to Warren Beck from Geneva, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Warren Beck? Do you have an opinion on Warren Beck? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Warren Beck.|