- July 30, 1970 48
- BS, Western State University, 2006 (GPA: 3.8)
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 9, 2010-2018
- Cardiac Computed Tomography Specialist, The Heart Center, 2007
- Computed Tomography Technologist, Decatur General Hospital, 2002-2007
- Director of Radiology, Woodland Medical Center, 2000-2002
- Medical Sales Representive, General Electric Medical Division, 1997-2002
- Radiological Technologist, United States Air Force, 1993-1997
- Former Member, State Government Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Education Policy Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Vice Chair, Ethics and Campaign Finance Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, Fairview Church of God
No Sponsored Bills
Hartselle, alcoholic beverages, draft beer authorized
Morgan Co., co. commission, members, election from single-member districts, chair elected countywide, Act 258, 1973 Reg. Sess., repealed, const. amend.
Marshall Co., coroner, expense allowance, further provided for, Act 85-464, 1985 Reg. Sess., am'd.