- Location: Moulton, AL - Lawrence County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 7, 2010-2018
- Owner, Global Sourcing Service Incorporated, present
- Representative, Trinity Financial Group, present
- Former Chair, Financial Services Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Insurance Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Joint Legislative Fiscal Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Vice Chair, Ways and Means General Fund Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, Moulton Church of Christ, present
No Sponsored Bills
No Sponsored Bills
Lawrence Co., sheriff, salary, feeding of prisoners further provided for, Prisoner Food Fund established, const. amend.
Rental agreements, noncurable defaults of, to create noncurable default when live-in caregiver for disabled person is terminated from job, Sec. 35-9A-421 am'd.
Motor vehicles, automated traffic enforcement, repeal all local laws authorizing the use of
Economic Development, notification and confidentiality provisions revised for certain economic incentives, State Industrial Development Authority, bonds for industrial development and site preparation, auth., definition of lobbying under Ethics Act not to include economic development professionals under certain conditions, expiration date, Alabama Jobs Enhancement Act, Secs. 41-29-501 to 41-29-507, inclusive, added; Sec. 41-29-3 am'd.
Wallace-Folsom Savings Investment Plan, certain contributions to savings accounts by guardians and conservators, authorized, Sec. 16-33C-25 am'd.
Motor vehicles, handicapped parking, transportation of passengers provided for, enforcement, sign designating special access parking place not required to specify fine, Sec. 32-6-233.1 am'd.
Assistive devices for mobility and hearing sight impaired, warranties, New Assistive Devices Warranty Act, definitions, remedies
Civil immunity, provided to persons providing transportation to health care providers without compensation, exceptions
Taxation, Alabama Tax Delinquency Amnesty Act, Revenue Dept. require to establish a tax amnesty program
Robocalls, urging local telecommunications carriers to voluntarily block certain robocalls
Chiropractors, chiropractic agreements with patients, not considered insurance, license to sell or market not required, requirements for agreement established, discontinuance of services under the agreement, Ala. Chiropractors Direct Pay Act
Championship Highway, portion of Highway 20, named