Chris Sells is a husband and father with conservative values. Chris is a successful small businessman who has owned Sells Medical Equipment since 2008. He is pro-life and believes strongly in our 2nd Amendment. Four years ago, Chris was fed up with the nonsense in Montgomery and decided to do something about it. To Chris, accountability and transparency aren’t just catchphrases—they’re critical to letting the light in; he believes that when government operates in the open, we all win.
Known contact information for Chris Sells from Greenville, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 401-CMontgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Phone: 334-261-0568
- Official Email: [email protected]
Known political history for Chris Sells from Greenville, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 90, 2018, 2022
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 90, 2014-present
Known professional history for Chris Sells from Greenville, AL.
- President, Sells Medical Equipment, Incorporated, 2008-present
- Owner, Sells Collision Center, 1997-2002
Known congressional history for Chris Sells from Greenville, AL.
- Former Chair, Fiscal Responsibility Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Commerce and Small Business Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Transportation, Utilities and Infrastructure Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Chris Sells from Greenville, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Chris Sells has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Chris Sells from Greenville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Chris Sells? Do you have an opinion on Chris Sells? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.