Known educational history for H. Mac Gipson from Prattville, AL.
- Attended, Troy State University, 1977-1979
- Graduate, Starke Military School
Known political history for H. Mac Gipson from Prattville, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 88, 2010
Known professional history for H. Mac Gipson from Prattville, AL.
- President/Owner, Gipson's Auto Tire Incorporated, 1981-2005
- Manager, Kelly-Springfield Tire Company, 1977-1981
- Manager, Sales, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, 1958-1977
- Sergeant, United States Army, 1954-1958
- Wholesale Division Manager, Jones Tire Company
Known congressional history for H. Mac Gipson from Prattville, AL.
- Member, Southern Growth Policies Board, 1996-present
- Board Member, State Department of Youth Services, 1995-present
Known organizational history for H. Mac Gipson from Prattville, AL.
- Member, American Legion, Post 122, present
- Member, Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center Board
- Member, Prattville Lion's Club
- Member, First United Methodist Church, Prattville, present
- Member, Autauga Cattlemans Association, present
- President, Prattville Area Chamber of Commerce
- President/Board Member, Alabama Tire Dealers Association, present
- Vice President, Children's First Board, present
View legislative bills that H. Mac Gipson has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to H. Mac Gipson from Prattville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you H. Mac Gipson? Do you have an opinion on H. Mac Gipson? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on H. Mac Gipson.|