Known contact information for Ralph Howard from Greensboro, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 525-B
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known educational history for Ralph Howard from Greensboro, AL.
- BA, Criminal Justice, University of Alabama
Known political history for Ralph Howard from Greensboro, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 72, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 72, 2005-present
Known professional history for Ralph Howard from Greensboro, AL.
- Adult Education Instructor, Shelton State Community College-Tuscaloosa
- Served, United States Marines Corp
Known congressional history for Ralph Howard from Greensboro, AL.
- Former Member, Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs (ADECA) Legislative Oversight Commission, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, State Government Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Ralph Howard from Greensboro, AL.
- Member, Alabama Democratic Conference, present
- Member, Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist Church, present
- Member, Disabled American Veterans, present
- Member, Friendship Lodge 228, present
- Time; to adopt Daylight Savings Time statewide if Congress amends Federal law to allow it.
- Taxation, Black Belt Regional Child Advocacy Center, exempt from state, county, municipal sales and use taxes, Sec. 40-23-5 am'd.
- Employment wages, establishing minimum wage
- State sales and use tax increased, phase-in period, sales and use tax on food phased out, exempt by 2007, counties and municipalities prohibited from increasing sales tax on food, Secs. 40-23-2, 40-23-61 am'd.
- Election ballots, straight political party ballots prohibited, constitutional amendment ballot measure, contents may not mislead description of, Secs. 17-6-36, 17-6-37. 17-6-38, 17-6-39 repealed; Secs. 17-6-35, 17-6-41, 17-7-21 am'd.
- Traffic stops, racial profiling by law enforcement officers, prohibited, written policies, forms for statistics, and reports to Attorney General required, provision for complaints, reporting and collection of data on injuries to officers, required
- Board of Cosmetology and Barbering, provide for the licensure and regulation of mobile salons, Sec. 34-7B-30 added; Sec. 34-7B-1 am'd.
- Nicotine, raise the age to buy, possess, or use nicotine products to 21, impose restrictions on marketing of certain nicotine products, Secs. 28-11-17.1, 28-11-20, 28-11-21 added; Secs. 13A-12-3, 13A-12-3.1, 28-11-1, 28-11-2, 28-11-3, 28-11-4, 28-11-5, 28-11-6.1, 28-11-6.2, 28-11-11, 28-11-13, 28-11-14, 28-11-15, 28-11-16, 28-11-18 am'd.
- Alabama Job Creation and Military Stability Commission, membership, to include one senator appointed by Lt. Governor from the minority caucus, and one representative from minority caucus appointed by the Speaker of the House, Sec. 31-14-3 am'd.
- HB 142
- Faunsdale, alcoholic beverages, Sunday sales
- HB 627
- Eutaw, alcoholic beverages, draft beer, sale of authorized by ordinance
- HB 626
- Eutaw, alcoholic beverages, Sunday sales under certain conditions
- HB 553
- Bibb Co., sales and use tax, county comm. authorized to levy, conditions for levy based on retirement of certain school debt, distrib. for education and co. gen. fund
- HB 513
- Assault weapons, prohibit sale or transfer of an assault weapon to anyone under 21 years of age, to prohibit anyone under 21 years of age from possessing an assault weapon
- HB 411
- Appropriations, supplemental appropriations for fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, from Security Certification Fund to the Alabama Security Regulatory Board
- HB 399
- Alabama Security Regulatory Board, bd. auth. to hold hearings and issue subpoenas, fees set by rule of board, classroom training requirements provided and modified by rule of board, practice without license a Class A misdemeanor, Secs. 34-27C-1 to 34-27C-5, inclusive, 34-27C-7 to 34-27C-13, inclusive, 34-27C-16, 34-27C-17, 34-27C-18 am'd.
- HR 509
- Lott, Jimmie L., 100th birthday celebration, commended
- HR 267
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated, Day in Alabama, March 6, 2018, recognized
- Education, Alabama School Choice and Student Opportunity Act, subject charter schools to same laws, rules, policies, and procedures as other public schools, Sec. 16-6F-9 am'd.
- Hale Co. alcoholic beverages sold in ABC stores, sales and use tax authorized, distrib. for district attorneys, const. amend.
|Alabama Bill Aims To End Straight Party Voting||02/15/2021|