For decades, Rex has served our Madison County communities as a Police Chief, Public Safety Director and City Administrator. He's now working to bring his versatile record of experience to the Alabama State Legislature and continue his service to the region.
Since retirement, Rex has continued to serve on the boards of the Boys & Girls Club, Crime Stoppers, Partnership for a Drug-Free Community, and the Madison County Alternative Sentencing Board. In 2014, Rex received the Legislative appointment to the Madison County Judicial Commission. Last year, he was appointed to the Alabama Retired State Employees Association.
Rex's 38 years of public service have exposed him to the needs of Huntsville, Hazel Green, Moores Mill, Meridianville, and our surrounding communities. He is ready to roll up his sleeves, meet those needs, and help bring more quality jobs to Madison County.
Known contact information for Rex Reynolds from Huntsville, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 524 DMontgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Phone: 334-261-0571
- Official Email: [email protected]
Known educational history for Rex Reynolds from Huntsville, AL.
- MS, Public Safety Administration, Auburn University at Montgomery, 2002-2004
- BS, Criminal Justice, Athens State University
Known political history for Rex Reynolds from Huntsville, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 21, 2022
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 21, 2018-present
Known professional history for Rex Reynolds from Huntsville, AL.
- General Manager, Alabama Mobile Communications of America Security Division, 2018-present
- President/Chief Operating Officer, Sharp Communication, 2015-present
- Business Owner, Reynolds Consulting Services, Limited Liability Company, 2013-present
- City Administrator, City of Huntsville, 2008-2013
- Director of Public Safety, Huntsville Department of Public Safety, 2007-2008
Known organizational history for Rex Reynolds from Huntsville, AL.
- Board Member, Madison County Alternative Sentencing Board, present
- Board Member, Crime Stoppers, present
- Board Member, Boys & Girls Club, present
- Board Members, Partnership for a Drug Free Community, present
- Member, Jackson Way Baptist Church, present
- Member, Alabama Retired State Employees Association
- Member, Madison County Judicial Commission
Rex Reynolds from Huntsville, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Rex Reynolds has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Rex Reynolds from Huntsville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Rex Reynolds? Do you have an opinion on Rex Reynolds? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.