The information provided below on Spencer Collier from Montgomery, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Spencer Collier from Montgomery, AL.
- BS, Criminal Justice, Troy State University
Known political history for Spencer Collier from Montgomery, AL.
- Secretary of Law Enforcement, State of Alabama, 2011-present
- Appointed By Governor Bentley, Secretary of Law Enforcement, State of Alabama, December 23, 2010
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 2002-2010
Known professional history for Spencer Collier from Montgomery, AL.
- Former Executive Director, Alabama Safety Institute
- Former Legal Investigator, Cunningham and Bounds Limited Liability Company
- Former Supervisor, Alabama State Troopers
Known congressional history for Spencer Collier from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, Criminal Justice Committee, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Member, Alabama Working Waterfront Commission
- Member, Mobile County Republican Executive Committee
Known organizational history for Spencer Collier from Montgomery, AL.
- Board Member, Gulf States Marine Fisheries Council
- Member, Board Of Directors, Volunteer Mobile and Bayou Health Clinic
- Member, Mobil Christian Center
- Member/Deacon, Saint Elmo Bible Church
- Health care, persons, employers, or health care providers, mandatory participation in any health care system prohibited, const. amend.
- Assault in the third degree, if assault is committed by a person 21 years of age or older against a person who is less than 18 years of age on school property, school bus, or at a school-sponsored function, penalties increased, Sec. 13A-6-22 am'd.
- Alabama Waterfront Access Study Task Force, established, members, duties, appropriations
- Gangs, criminal street gang defined, membership prohibited, graffiti prohibited, murder as part of street gang activity made a capital offense, Street Gang Act, Sec. 13A-5-49 am'd.; Sec. 13A-6-26 repealed
- Infants, sudden unexplained infant death, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Team, established, duties, coordination of county officials, law enforcement, medical or emergency personnel, immunity, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Act
- Corrections Department, certain employees who work inside a security fence under certain conditions, compensation increased
- Motor carriers, federal Unified Carrier Registration Act of 2005, responsibility for administration transferred from Public Service Commission to Revenue Department, distrib. of net fees to Public Safety Department, Sec. 37-3-32.1 amended and renumbered as Sec. 40-12-435
- Farm-raised fish and wild fish used for human consumption, labeling with country of origin, required, criminal penalties and civil fines, Secs. 22-20A-1 to 22-20A-8, inclusive, 22-20A-30 to 22-20A-32, inclusive, repealed; Act 2009-582, 2009 Reg. Sess. repealed
- Class 2 municipalities, (Mobile), state sales and use tax, aircraft reconfiguration, parts exempt under certain conditions, retroactive effect
- Indecent exposure, third or subsequent conviction, penalties increased, Sec. 13A-6-68 am'd.
- Municipalities, domestic violence statistics compiled and maintained by a municipality, posted on municipal website, Melanie Camp Act
- Businesses or public employers, reguired to verify legal status of new employees through federal E-verify program, penalties
- Motor vehicles, distinctive license tags, out-of-state colleges and universities authorized with minimum commitments prior to manufacture, Sec. 32-6-67 am'd.
- Motor vehicles, distinctive license tags, retired professional firefighter tag authorized, duties to Revenue Department, penalties
- Law enforcement officers, firefighters, or volunteer firefighters, death benefits for death in line of duty, requirement that death be within 10 years of injury deleted, Sec. 36-30-2 am'd.
- Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Identity theft, penalties increased, statute of limitations removed, Sec. 13A-8-192 am'd.
- Property insurance, hurricane deductible only applied on damages from named hurricane or tropical storm, certain personal lines insurance policies to offer voluntary buy-back provision, penalties
- Criminal sex offenders, residence prohibited within certain number of feet of park or playground, penalties, Sec. 15-20-26 am'd.; Act 2009-558, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Continuous sexual abuse of a child, crime of established, penalties
- Boxing Commission, name changed to Athletic Commission, mixed martial arts, authorized and regulated, definitions, commission authorized to employ executive director, penalties, Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Act, Act 2009-622, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.; Secs. 41-9-1020, 41-9-1021, 41-9-1023, 41-9-1024, 41-9-1028, 41-9-1029, 41-9-1030, 41-9-1032, 41-9-1033, 41-9-1034, 41-9-1035, 41-9-1036, 41-9-1037, 41-9-1038, 41-9-1039, 41-9-1040 am'd.
- Civil procedure, civil defendants required to inform court of current address and name and address of employer, in contempt for failure to report
- Income tax, tax credit authorized for retrofitting home due to loss from hurricane or windstorm events, for sales tax paid on retail sale of tangible personal property used to retrofit home, and for excess premium paid for property and casualty insurance, Consumer Hurricane Mitigation Tax Credit Act
- Court costs, additional in certain original contested divorce cases, records, distrib. to Children's Trust Fund
- Watercraft and commercial fishing vessels, certain vessels over five tons, equipment, sales and use tax exemption further provided for, Secs. 40-23-4, 40-23-62 am'd.
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Aliens, illegal, forfeiture of property acquired while illegal alien, procedures, exceptions
- Motor vehicles, driving without license or insurance or proof of legal entry into the United States, motor vehicle may be impounded, Secs. 32-6-18, 32-7A-4 am'd.
- Sex offenses, school officials or foster parents, sexual conduct with child 16 to 18 years of age, prohibited, consent of child not a defense, penalties, Secs. 13A-6-60, 13A-6-61, 13A-6-64, 13A-6-66 am'd.
- Sex offenses, person in position of authority, defined, sexual conduct with child 16 to 18 years of age, prohibited, consent of child not a defense, penalties, Secs. 13A-6-60, 13A-6-61, 13A-6-64, 13A-6-66 am'd.
- Commercial fishing vessels, purchase of certain equipment, exemption from sales and use taxation, form
- Conservation and Natural Resources Department, State Lands Division, revenues from lease of submerged lands, redistribution for certain public uses in Bayou la Batre, Dauphin Island, and Mobile County, Sec. 9-15-15 am'd.
- Unborn child, civil action for injury or death of, authorized, Secs. 6-5-390, 6-5-391 am'd.
- Oysters and certain other seafood, harvesting regulated by Marine Resources Division of Conservation and Natural Resources Department, oyster management stations provided for, regulation of sacking by Health Department, certain fees further provided for, penalties, Secs. 9-12-28, 9-12-32, 9-12-33, 9-12-35, 9-12-37, 9-12-42, 9-12-67, 9-12-121 am'd.; Secs. 9-12-34, 9-12-38, 9-12-39, 9-12-43, 9-12-44 repealed
- Shrimp, saltwater bait shrimp license, regulation of shrimping areas for bait and the number of shrimp baskets licensee may have in his or her possession, Sec. 9-12-54.4 am'd.
- Commercial Fishermen's Rights and Privileges Act, interference with commercial fishermen, prohibited, civil penalties
- Insurance Commissioner, elected on statewide basis, term, compensation, const. amend.
- Public education employees and law enforcement officers, offenses committed in the line of duty, arrest warrants, procedures for arrest
- Elections, photo identification required, Public Safety Department required to issue identification cards to persons without photo identification, Sec. 17-9-30 am'd.
- Surplus line insurance, foreign and alien insurers, requirement for transacting insurance for minimum of five years in its state or country of domicile, exception under certain conditions, Sec. 27-10-26 am'd.
- Insurance Department, process for consumer assistance, established, nonbinding alternative dispute resolution procedures for certain insurance claims, established, posting of certain information on Internet, legislative reports, Secs. 27-2-8.1, 27-2-8.2, 27-2-8.3 added; Sec. 27-2-9 am'd.
- Motor vehicles, low speed vehicles and mini trucks, licensure, restrictions, safety equipment title not required, Sec. 32-6-59 added; Secs. 32-8-31, 40-12-240 am'd.; Act 2009-281, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Income tax, employer's deduction for health insurance premiums, compensation paid to qualifying employees for calculation of employer's deduction further provided for, Sec. 40-18-15.3 am'd.
- Mobile Co., county license commissioner, appointment of secretary, compensation
- Fish, farm-raised or wild fish, country of origin labeling by restaurants, health and safety policies to be determined by Legislature, suppliers to food service establishments required to disclose country of origin regardless of labeling per federal law, Act 2009-582, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.; Secs. 22-20A-1, 22-20A-3, 22-20A-8 am'd.; Sec. 22-20A-4 repealed
- Watercraft, sales and use tax, tax exemption clarified for items required by U. S. Coast Guard in the operation of, Sec. 40-23-62 am'd.
- Mobile Co., county commission to provide for the number and districts for election of members, initial districts to be same as Board of School Commissioners, Act 181, 1957 Reg. Sess. repealed
- Coastal Protection and Restoration Fund, established
- Driving under the influence, prior convictions defined for purposes of second or subsequent offenses, mandatory minimum imprisonment increased for fourth or subsequent offenses, penalties for offenders with .15 percent alcohol increased, fines within certain periods to conform, Sec. 32-5A-191 am'd.
- Law enforcement agencies, internal investigations, written procedures required within certain time period
- Motor vehicles, low speed vehicles and mini trucks, licensure, restrictions, safety equipment title not required, Sec. 32-6-59 added; Secs. 32-8-31, 40-12-240 am'd.; Act 2009-746, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd. (2010-20010)
The below links are relevant to Spencer Collier from Montgomery, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Spencer Collier? Do you have an opinion on Spencer Collier? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Spencer Collier.|
Related External Links
The below links are relevant to Spencer Collier from Montgomery, AL and were found via our own research or sent to us from readers like you. These links are not associated with Bama Politics.