- 11 South Union Street, Suite 735
- Montgomery, AL 36130-4600
- BS, Physical Education, Troy University
- MS, Physical Education, Troy University
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 29, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 29, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 87, 2010-2018
- Sales Representative, Bristol-Myers Squibb, retired
- Assistant Football Coach, Geneva High School, present
- Head Football Coach/Athletic Director, Samson High School, present
- Medical Sales Representative, Mead Johnson, 1988-2009
- Head Football Coach/Athletic Director, Geneva High School, 1981-1987
- Teacher/Football Coach, Geneva County High School Hartford, 1977-1980
- Former Chair, Technology and Research Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Ways and Means Education Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Vice Chair, Agriculture and Forestry Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, Alabama Cattlemen's Association, present
- Member, First Baptist Church of Geneva, present
- Member, Alabama Farmers Federation, present
- Former Chair, Geneva City Board of Education
- Former Member, Geneva Rotary Club
- Member, Choctawhatchee, Pea and Yellow Rivers Watershed Management Authority
Taxation, provide income tax deduction, military stationed out of state
Soil and water conservation districts, extend limited civil liability immunity to district supervisors and employees for rental or lending of equipment, Sec. 9-8-25 am'd.
Transportation, Class A restricted CDL, issued to applicants aged 18 years but under 21 years, restriction limits, operation of commerical vehicles within state lines
Elections, authorize student interns to assist, program created
Telecommunications, broadband services, deployment of broadband infrastructure and telecommunication services near the right-of-way of railroads, procedure established
Motor vehicles, following too closely, exemption provided, truck platoons, Dept. of Transportation, Secs. 32-1-1.1, 32-5A-89 am'd.
Forestry Commission, rules concerning state forests and other land it controls, criminal penalties for violations; Sec. 9-13-10.2 added
Agriculture and Conservation Development Commission, allocation of funds to soil and water conservation districts, minimum deleted, Sec. 9-8A-5 am'd.
Irrigation equip. or reservoirs for agriculture purposes, income tax credit, eligibility for credit, Sec. 40-18-342 am'd.
Craft Training Board, members, terms and term limits, bd reappointed, Sec. 41-4-412 am'd.
Samson High School Lady Tigers Basketball Team - Commended
Sheriff L. D. "Red" Sizemore Memorial Highway, portion of State Highway 85 in Geneva Co., named, Act 2012-123, 2012 Reg. Sess., repealed