- State Representative - District 28
- Official Email Missing
- April 13, 1958 61
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 434
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Graduated, Baylor School, 1976
- Attended, Auburn University
- Attended, Jacksonville State University
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 28, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 28, 2018
- Employee, Isbell Family Dental
- Member, First United Methodist Church of Attalla, present
- Member, North Carolina Real Estate Association, present
- Past President, Southeastern Home Furnishings Association, present
- Chair, Administrative Board
- Member, Gadsden Public Library Advisory Board
- President, Kiwanis Club of Gadsden
- Secretary/Treasurer, Kiwanis Club of Gadsden Foundation
Children, paternity, to enable a man to challenge presumption of paternity if he believes he is the biological father of a child, positive test results in loss of standing for presumed father, Secs. 26-17-604, 26-17-607 am'd.
Alcoholic beverages delivery service permit, authorizes delivery of alcoholic beverages from certain licensed retailers to adult residents in state, Sec. 28-3A-3.1 added; Sec. 28-1-4 am'd.
State Board of Auctioneers, qualifications for licensure, annual single use auction license, inactive licenses, reciprocal licensing of apprentice auctioneer prohibited, conduct of auctions without a license, disciplinary actions pursuant to APA, board membership and meetings, Secs. 34-4-21, 34-4-23, 34-4-25, 34-4-27, 34-4-28, 34-4-29, 34-4-30, 34-4-31, 34-4-33, 34-4-50, 34-4-52 am'd.
No Sponsored Bills