- December 8, 2019
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 427-I
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Troy University, 1984
- MS, Troy University, 1982
- BS, Livingston University, 1968
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 64, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 64, 2006-present
- Teacher, Bay Minette Middle School, 1974-2004
- Teacher, Stockton Junior High School, 1968-1974
- Panel Member, Juvenile Conference Committee
- Former Vice Chair, Baldwin County Legislation Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Member, Bureau of Indian Affairs, present
- Member, Delta Phi Beta Service Fraternity
- Member, Fort Mims Historical Society
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi Fraternity
- Member, Scottish Rite
- Member, North Baldwin Search and Rescue Squad
- Member, Mystic Revelers
- Member, Masons
- Former President, North Baldwin Chamber of Commerce
- Member, First United Methodist Church
No Sponsored Bills
Monroe Co., circuit and district court cases, add'l court costs, distrib.
Bay Minette, corp. limits alt
Baldwin Co., Rosinton Landmark District, annexation of property in district prohibited by local law, exception, const. amend.
Baldwin Co., sheriff and deputies, retirement, furnishing firearm, Sec. 45-2-234.40 am'd.
Baldwin Co., Law Library and Judicial Admin. Fund, part-time law librarian, retirement benefits, provided for, Sec. 45-2-80.83 am'd.
Monroe Co., court costs, additional in circuit and district court cases, distrib. to circuit clerk, district attorney, and judiciary
Excel, low-speed vehicles, mun. may authorize
Indian Affairs Commission, permits for Indian festivals, pow wows, and other events, fees, funds continuously approp. to commission
Baird, Olivia Elizabeth Hall, death mourned