- Location: Daphne, AL - Baldwin County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 417-F
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Graduated, Federal Bureau of Investigation Mobile Division Citizen's Academy, 2013
- JD, Samford University Cumberland School of Law, 2002-2005
- BA, Political Science, University of Alabama, 1998-2002
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 96, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 96, 2018
- Attorney, Davis & Fields, Professional Company, 2019-present
- Assistant District Attorney, Mobile County District Attorney's Office, 2011-present
- Assistant District Attorney, Baldwin County District Attorney's Office, 2006-2011
- Associate, The Huntley Firm, 2005-2006
- Chairman, Baldwin County Personnel Board Grievance Committee, present
- Participant, Leadership Baldwin, 2015
- Member and Elder, Coastal Church, 2013-present
- Congressional District 1 Vice Chair and Former Special Events Coordinator, Young Republican Federation of Alabama, 2009-present
- Member and Former Chairman, State of Alabama Republican Party Executive Committee, 2009-present
- Member and Former Chairman, Baldwin County Young Republicans, 2007-present
- Member, Baldwin County Department of Human Resources Board of Directors
- Member, Fairhope/Point Clear Rotary Youth Center Board of Directors
- Member, The Family Center Board of Directors
- Participant, Leadership B
- New Bill Would Mandate Electronic Monitoring For Violent Felons in Work Release Programs
- Concealed Carry Supporters Slam Alabama Sheriffs Association
- AL Sheriffs Release Statement On Changes To Concealed Carry Permits
- A Word to The Ungrateful
- Alabama Marijuana Decriminalization Bill Dies In House Committee
Spanish Fort. corp. limits alt.
Spanish Fort, corp. limits alt.
Baldwin Co., Sheriff's Office Personnel Merit System, qualifications of members further provided, election process amended, process for appeal from decisions of the board further provided, Secs. 45-2-234.05 to 45-2-234.09, inclusive, am'd
Class 2 mun. (Mobile), municipal ordinances, all courts of this state to take judicial notice, Sec. 11-45-11 am'd.
Criminal procedure, to allow a protected person to be offered protection in criminal prosecutions for physical offenses, sexual offenses, and violent offenses, protected person defined, use of anatomically correct dolls or mannequins during testimony of a child under 12 or a protected person, authorized, Sec. 15-25-7 added; Sec. 15-25-33 repealed; Secs. 15-25-1, 15-25-2, 15-25-3, 15-25-5, 15-25-6, 15-25-30, 15-25-31, 15-25-32, 15-25-34, 15-25-36, 15-25-37, 15-25-38, 15-25-39 am'd.
Consumer Protection, Alabama State of Emergency Consumer Protection Act, enhanced criminal penalties provided under certain conditions, Secs. 13A-9-114, 34-8-6, 34-14A-14, 34-31-32, 34-36-16, 34-37-17 am'd.
Supervision of violent offenders, to require electronic monitoring for inmates on work release in certain circumstances, Sec. 14-8-2 am'd.
Supervision of violent offenders, require electronic monitoring for release on bail for certain offenses, Sec. 15-13-2 am'd.
Workers' compensation, occupational disease further defined, includes mental disease or disorder for emergency responders, Sec. 25-5-110 am'd.
Baldwin Co., tax on hemp production, alternative nicotine devices, and CBD products, funds to be used to create mental health diversionary program
Crimes and offenses, provide that a judge may split a sentence for misdemeanor convictions, Sec. 15-18-8 am'd.
Courts, Alabama Court Cost Commission, established, const. amend.
Crimes and offenses, include additonal activity that would constitute the crime of receiving stolen property in the second degree, Sec. 13A-8-18 am'd.
Baldwin Co., Law Library and Judicial Administration Fund, court costs collected for operation, further authorized, Sec. 45-2-80.87 am'd.
Sexual abuse, enhanced sentence for violation of sex abuse, created, Sec. 13A-6-67 am'd.
Mobile Co., court costs, additional in circuit and district court, judicial admin. funds established, distrib. for staffing of courts and circuit clerk's office
No Sponsored Bills