- 11 South Union Street, Suite 417-F
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Graduated, Federal Bureau of Investigation Mobile Division Citizen's Academy, 2013
- JD, Samford University Cumberland School of Law, 2002-2005
- BA, Political Science, University of Alabama, 1998-2002
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 96, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 96, 2018
- Attorney, Davis & Fields, Professional Company, 2019-present
- Assistant District Attorney, Mobile County District Attorney's Office, 2011-present
- Assistant District Attorney, Baldwin County District Attorney's Office, 2006-2011
- Associate, The Huntley Firm, 2005-2006
- Chairman, Baldwin County Personnel Board Grievance Committee, present
- Participant, Leadership Baldwin, 2015
- Member and Elder, Coastal Church, 2013-present
- Congressional District 1 Vice Chair and Former Special Events Coordinator, Young Republican Federation of Alabama, 2009-present
- Member and Former Chairman, State of Alabama Republican Party Executive Committee, 2009-present
- Member and Former Chairman, Baldwin County Young Republicans, 2007-present
- Member, Baldwin County Department of Human Resources Board of Directors
- Member, Fairhope/Point Clear Rotary Youth Center Board of Directors
- Member, The Family Center Board of Directors
- Participant, Leadership B
Crimes and offenses, provide that a judge may split a sentence for misdemeanor convictions, Sec. 15-18-8 am'd.
Courts, Alabama Court Cost Commission, established, const. amend.
Crimes and offenses, include additonal activity that would constitute the crime of receiving stolen property in the second degree, Sec. 13A-8-18 am'd.
Baldwin Co., Law Library and Judicial Administration Fund, court costs collected for operation, further authorized, Sec. 45-2-80.87 am'd.
Sexual abuse, enhanced sentence for violation of sex abuse, created, Sec. 13A-6-67 am'd.
Mobile Co., court costs, additional in circuit and district court, judicial admin. funds established, distrib. for staffing of courts and circuit clerk's office
No Sponsored Bills