- State Representative - District 54
- Email Missing
Neil Rafferty Information
- Location: Birmingham, AL - Jefferson County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 539-E
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- BA, English/Political Science, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2005-2010
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 54, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 54, 2018
- Education and Prevention Coordinator/B-CHIP Program Director, Birmingham Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) Outreach (BAO), 2015-present
- Youth Prevention Coordinator, Birmingham Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) Outreach (BAO), 2013-2015
- Membership Services Representative, MedjetAssist, 2011-2013
- Testing Outreach Coordinator, Birmingham Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) Outreach (BAO), 2013
- Corporal, United States Marine Corps, 2005-2009
- Co-Chair, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Prevention Network, 2016-present
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Tester/Counselor, Spirit of Luke Charitable Foundation, 2013-present
- OraQuick Counselor/Health Educator, 1917 Clinic, 2012-present
- Co-Founding Member, Alabama Veterans Initiative Board, 2009-2012
- State Rep. Will Dismukes Honors Dead KKK Leader In Selma As John Lewis Mourned
- AL Democrats Seek Medicaid Expansion
- AL Democrats Look To Tackle Coronavirus And Healthcare Issues
Neil Rafferty Election History
Neil Rafferty Sponsored Bills
Food trucks, license to sell alcoholic beverages for public consumption authorized in Class 1 municipalities, Sec. 28-3A-17.1 added.
Public health, Alabama Injection-Associated Infectious Disease Elimination Act. established
Taxation, to increase the fee for recording certain mortgages, deeds of trust, contracts of conditional sale, or other instruments of like character and to modify rate and distribution of funds, Sec. 40-22-2 am'd.
Voter registration, authorize registration same day as election, Sec. 17-3-50 am'd.
Water Resources Act, coordination of plans relating to water allocation required, restrictions of use under certain conditions, award of conservation credits to certain consumers, Alabama Water Security and Conservation Act, Secs. 9-10B-31, 9-10B-32 added; Secs. 9-10B-2, 9-10B-3, 9-10B-20, 9-10B-22, 9-10B-23, 9-10B-24 am'd.
Entertainment districts, allow wineries, distilleries, and breweries to sell alcohol for consumption within districts, revise qualifications for certain municipalities to establish, Sec. 28-3A-17.1 am'd.
No Sponsored Bills