- 11 South Union Street, Suite 537-E
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- JD, Southern University, 2001
- BS, Political Science, Auburn University at Montgomery
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 67, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 67, 2017-present
- Member, Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, present
- Board Member, Board of Directors, Selma & Dallas County Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Board of Directors, Alabama Lawyers Association
- Member, Indigent Defense Review Panel
- Member, Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Fraternity
- Participant, Alabama State Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
No Sponsored Bills
Absentee voting, authorize without providing excuse, Secs. 17-11-3, 17-11-7 am'd.
Voting, automatic voter registration, process established
Military leave of absence, private right of action against violators, created, prohibit discrimination against members of the uniformed services for exercising his or her rights, Secs. 31-2-13.1, 31-2-13.2 added; Sec. 31-2-13 am'd.
Department of Examiners of Public Accounts, dept. authorized to perform audits of a municipality when fraud is suspected, governing body of a municipality authorized to request an audit under certain circumstances, penalties
Rural municipalities, hiring of retired law enforcement officers
Crime of assault, second degree, journalist, intent to cause physical injury to a journalist during the performance of their duties causing physical injury, Sec. 13A-6-21 am'd.
Local Government Health Insurance Board, optional health coverages or services including on-the-job injuries, coverage authorized, Sec. 11-91A-7 am'd.
Service of veterans in Selma and Dallas Counties - Commended
Ratcliff, Cheryl Curtis Strong, outstanding professional achievement, commended