- State Senator - District 13
- Official Email Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 733
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 13, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 13, 2018
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 38, 2014
- Member, BamaCarry, present
- Member, National Rifle Association (NRA), present
Firearms, Lifetime Carry Permit
Consumer Protection, Alabama State of Emergency Consumer Protection Act, enhanced criminal penalties provided under certain conditions, Secs. 13A-9-114, 34-8-6, 34-14A-14, 34-31-32, 34-36-16, 34-37-17 am'd.
Circuit clerks, qualifications for supernumerary status revised, Sec. 12-17-140 am'd.
Motor vehicles, ad valorem tax, tax collector, revenue commissioner, or other tax collecting official, final settlement required by Nov. 1 of each year with State Comptroller's office, civil penalties, Sec. 40-5-44 am'd.
Elections, Boards of Registrars, Chambers Co., working days increased to 180 days, Sec. 17-3-8 am'd.
Conservation and Natural Resources Dept., sensitive personally identifying information, removed from fishing equipment and trapping equipment, Secs. 9-11-22, 9-11-59 am'd.
Elections, distance from polling place where political activity is prohibited, changed to 100 feet, Sec. 17-9-50 am'd.
No Sponsored Bills