Last updated 3 months ago
Known contact information for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- 11 South Union Street
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Official Email Missing
Known educational history for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- Juris Doctor, Law, St. Thomas University, 2009-2012
- Master of Arts, Modern American History, Mississippi State University, 2007-2009
- Bachelor of Arts, History, Samford University, 2001-2005
Known political history for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 33, 2021-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 33, 2018, 2020
Known professional history for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- Attorney, Robbins & Robbins, Attorneys at Law, 2014-present
- Legislative Correspondent, Office of Senator Richard Shelby, United States Senate, 2007-2008
- Judicial compensation, to establish a uniform pay plan for circuit judges, district judges, appellate court judges, supreme court justices, and the chief justice of the supreme court, eliminate salary supplements and expense allowance, Sec. 12-17-68 repealed; Secs. 12-17-182, 36-15-3 am'd.
- Clay Co., animal control authority created, to provide animal control shelter in county for dogs, cats, and other domestic animals
- Time; to adopt Daylight Savings Time statewide if Congress amends Federal law to allow it.
- Open Meetings Act, participation in meetings by electronic communication further provided, Sec. 36-25A-5.1 am'd.
- Jurors, to receive state mileage rate for court attendance, Sec. 12-19-210 am'd.
- Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Obligation Transparency, created, membership, compensation, powers, and duties, provided
|Alabama, Where Good Bills Go to Get Lynched||03/05/2021|