The information provided below on Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- 11 South Union Street Suite 526-A
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Official Email: Unknown
Known educational history for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- JD, Law, St. Thomas University, 2009-2012
- MA, Modern American History, Mississippi State University, 2007-2009
- BA, History, Samford University, 2001-2005
Known political history for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 33, 2021-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 33, 2018, 2020
Known professional history for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- Attorney, Robbins & Robbins, Attorneys at Law, 2014-present
- Legislative Correspondent, Office of Senator Richard Shelby, United States Senate, 2007-2008
Known organizational history for Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL.
- President Elect, Rotary International, 2016-present
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity International, 2014-present
Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Judicial compensation, to establish a uniform pay plan for circuit judges, district judges, appellate court judges, supreme court justices, and the chief justice of the supreme court, eliminate salary supplements and expense allowance, Sec. 12-17-68 repealed; Secs. 12-17-182, 36-15-3 am'd.
- Clay Co., animal control authority created, to provide animal control shelter in county for dogs, cats, and other domestic animals
- Time; to adopt Daylight Savings Time statewide if Congress amends Federal law to allow it.
- Open Meetings Act, participation in meetings by electronic communication further provided, Sec. 36-25A-5.1 am'd.
- Jurors, to receive state mileage rate for court attendance, Sec. 12-19-210 am'd.
- Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Obligation Transparency, created, membership, compensation, powers, and duties, provided
The below links are relevant to Ben Robbins from Sylacauga, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Ben Robbins? Do you have an opinion on Ben Robbins? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Alabama, Where Good Bills Go to Get Lynched||03/05/2021|