Harri Anne Smith
We do not have an introduction for Harri Anne Smith. If you would like to see Harri Anne Smith's introduction appear here, please reach out to Harri Anne Smith. Are you Harri Anne Smith? Fill out our form here.
Known educational history for Harri Anne Smith from Slocomb, AL.
- BA, Business Administration, Troy State University
Known political history for Harri Anne Smith from Slocomb, AL.
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 29, 1998-2018
- Council Member, City of Slocomb, 1989-1996
- Mayor, City of Slocomb, 1996
- Mayor Pro Tempore, City of Slocomb
Known professional history for Harri Anne Smith from Slocomb, AL.
- Board of Directors/Executive Vice President/Operations Officer, Slocomb National Bank
- Executive Vice President, Friend Bank, present
Known congressional history for Harri Anne Smith from Slocomb, AL.
- Board Member, Southeast Alabama Regional Development Council
- Member, Geneva County Republican Executive Committee
- Former Member, Finance and Taxation Education Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, County and Municipal Government Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Law Enforcement and Firefighter Service Medal Review Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Health and Human Services Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Member, Southern Alabama Regional Council on Aging Board
- Member, State of Alabama Agribusiness Council
Known organizational history for Harri Anne Smith from Slocomb, AL.
- Campaign Chair, Wiregrass Area United Way, 2005
- Campaign Chair, Geneva County United Way, 1995, 2004
- Chair, Geneva County United Way Board, 1993
- President, Slocomb Jaycees, 1989
- Board Member, Geneva County United Way
- Board Member, Geneva County Junior Miss Program
- Member, National Federation of Independent Business
- Member, Sergeant Dixie Club, Alabama Defense Force
- Member, Association of the United States Army
- Member, Daughters of the American Revolution
- Member, National Rifle Association
- President, Second Congressional District, League of Municipalities
- Board Member, Southeast Alabama Regional Planning and Development Revolving Loan Fund
- Board Member, Organ Transplants of Alabama Board
- Board Member, Retired and Senior Volunteer Program Advisory Council, present
- Board Member, Alabama Advisory Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Member, Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Community Bankers Association
- Member, Houston County Young Republicans
- Member, Alabama League of Municipalities Legislative Committee
- Member, Southeast Alabama Symphony Association
- Member, Alabama Bankers Association
- Member, City of Slocomb Planning and Development Committee
- Member, Houston County Republican Women's Association
- Member, Slocomb Senior Citizen's Advisory Board
- Member, Slocomb First Baptist Church
Harri Anne Smith from Slocomb, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Harri Anne Smith has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Harri Anne Smith from Slocomb, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Harri Anne Smith? Do you have an opinion on Harri Anne Smith? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Harri Anne Smith.|